Qadri Vs Imran - Who is Big Leader

Tameem

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Bl2hhYmCcAAGog4.jpg:large

10325272_10204104101709915_7549453470081734991_n.jpg

You cannot compare the two. Imran Khan is a Cricketer/Sportsman turned Politician whereas Qadri Sahib is an ideologue trying to become a Politician. They come from different backgrounds an have different objectives.....

You cannot compare the two. Imran Khan is a Cricketer/Sportsman turned Politician whereas Qadri Sahib is an ideologue trying to become a Politician. They come from different backgrounds an have different objectives.....
but both wants a free & fair democracy , which was never given to pakistanis, by NOORA & ZARDARI mafia,s?
hence the main objective of this thread, to push a divide in between the fans of rebal leaders, so both can be bashed 24/7?
no that time has gone, pakistani nation is behind both, cause they are talking about the requried change, its not matter of how big one of them would be, but its the matter how fast one of them can bring , the fakly elected, with fake mandate noora govt down?

They do but who's objective is more clearer......that's the point of this thread.

Imran looks very confused now a days.......just correctly sums up by Tallat Hussain in below colum

Talat-copy-580x1894.jpg

Any politician dancing to the tunes of military establishment, is no leader

You might be right, but military establishment is a reality specially in Muslim countries......there is no escape from them at least for now..........so just tells me who's is using more claverly this ME powere for his own use....Qadir or Imran:azn:

???????????

Personally I can't believe on IK he is master of U Turns and have dozens of mistake he can't speak he unable to think to make alliance with JI and supported enemies of Pakistan aka Taliban he lost all his respect. Other hand TuQ one thing is his speaking power he speak and peoples listen him a brilliant speaker indeed, he has not any politics experience neither he living in Pakistan but speak right on spots. If I'm not wrong he is moderate religious scholar which make him different than other bigots scholars we have. He clearly named Taliban as terrorists other hand IK call them brothers.

Back
Top Bottom