What's new

[Q]About percentage

Mustafa55

New Recruit

Reaction score
aoa and hi fellow members,I am in real tension,actually I got 59.6% marks in F.Sc part 1,and my 2nd year examination will be held on 4th of may.
I have a question,am I eligible to apply for PAF when the Registration is open? because I have 59.6% marks(minimum requirement=60%) in part 1,Can 59.6% be considered 60%?
If not,I am working hard to improve my marks in 2nd year to improve my percentage,so my question is:Can i apply with 59.6% marks with hope certificate?:what:

Try to improve your percentage by reappearing in one paper-

is there a chance for me to improve?because I am in part 2 now,and maybe admissions for reappearing are closed?
EDIT: In which month,Registration for GDP will be open?will they open after Inter-Part2 result?

The only way is to improve and perform well in 2nd year.

get a Hope Certificate from your College , saying that they believe you can achieve 70% marks , then present that certificate when asked on your entry exam .

In the Armed forces, the entrance is tough, there is no play room, they go by pure numbers, no emmotions. If there are people with 60 plus, they stand the chance first.

get a Hope Certificate from your College , saying that they believe you can achieve 70% marks , then present that certificate when asked on your entry exam .
But,I can't register online,i get a error saying that my %age is too low.

Back
Top Bottom