What's new

Putin says Russia will not be intimidated by so called democratic countries

can't say the same about the Russian financial system.
It seems to be quite intimated it's all over the place.
the oligarchs of Russia are probably scheming behind Mister Putin back.

Not crucial. It took 6 years of war to beat Germany.

They are like this to Putin:

gtfo.gif

The guy is totally destroying Russia.

Not crucial. It took 6 years of war to beat Germany.
and it'll take less than an half a hour to destroy human civilization.
Putin needs to not get greedy.
he's clearly overplayed his hand.

Last edited:
Cause your is fine then?Situation with your debt is fine then?You seem " worried " for Russian financial system.But apperantly you are not worried about your politicians selling USA taxpayers down the river under order of their masters from JP Morgan and Citi not long ago.Congratulations you will proudly repay Wall Street losses from their games with over 300 trillions in derivatives.
First of them (one of richests in Russia) already moved control shares of his companies from off-shore to Russian jurisdiction. But ìm sure you already know this right?

You ain't seen nothing yet. Crimea is nothing. Alaska is the real deal. Alaska is over 1.5 million square kilometers.

Is Alaska Next? Russia's Deputy PM Dmitry Rogozin Calls for Annexation of 'Russian America'

How many square kilometers has Russia lost? 0 :-)

take Alaska??? haha what hot air. I do hope no one in Russian actually believes that could happen, lol

I pray China takes over Siberia they really have more claim and use for it for than Russia :D
that's more of a possibility ofhappening than Russia annexing Alaska LMAOOOOOOOOO
I guess Russian has it's own wacko politicians.

Cause your is fine then?Situation with your debt is fine then?You seem " worried " for Russian financial system.But apperantly you are not worried about your politicians selling USA taxpayers down the river under order of their masters from JP Morgan and Citi not long ago.Congratulations you will proudly repay Wall Street losses from their games with over 300 trillions in derivatives.

First of them (one of richests in Russia) already moved control shares of his companies from off-shore to Russian jurisdiction. But ìm sure you already know this right?

we'll just default on our debt in 20 years. that's to say the same fincials system would be around by then.

the whole system is about to collapse get what you can while you can :D

but Russia and Venezuela both are on the brink.

:D :D

we'll just default on our debt in 20 years. that's to say the same fincials system would be around by then.
USA will not be allowed to default.You will be in a wonderfull "threatment" even by so-called allies of yours then.
Financial system is quickly changing before our eyes and you coming with silly statements.
Russia on the brink...so much ignorance and stupidity not even worth my time proving you wrong.Keep living in ignorance and denial :rofl:

USA will not be allowed to default.You will be in a wonderfull "threatment" even by so-called allies of yours then.
Financial system is quickly changing before our eyes and you coming with silly statements.
Russia on the brink...so much ignorance and stupidity not even worth my time proving you wrong.Keep living in ignorance and denial :rofl:

countries default all the time.
:D
and just like Superboy says only resources count as wealth not paper or digital money :D

the world is running on one giant ponzi scheme.

Btw look what sociopaths from USA CFR will try to do to Russia-they are talking for 3rd war in Caucausian region in 2015.Also for problems in Egypt,Pakistan and Yemen in 2015-understand they will do their best to start chaos in these countries.

I pray China takes over Siberia they really have more claim and use for it for than Russia :D

Why would China take Siberia? Siberia never belonged to China. China has Manchuria but is missing Mongolia which Chinese call Outer Mongolia which used to be part of China. Mongolia has only 3 million people, over 1 million square kilometers, almost no army. Russia has nukes. China will never take any territory from Russia. :china:

Back
Top Bottom