What's new

Putin says 0 Russian soldiers killed in Ukraine

Notice how many of them are from airborne... just like the 10 guys who Ukraine captured alive after they "accidentally" crossed Ukrainian border in unmarked vehicles, etc.

Notice how many of them are from airborne... just like the 10 guys who Ukraine captured alive after they "accidentally" crossed Ukrainian border in unmarked vehicles, etc.

Those guys went in Ukraine unarmed. Should have been smarter than that.

made by ukrainian propaganda channel = reliable source LOL?

Dec. 4, 2014 9:30 AM ET
In his opening remarks, Kerry publicly cited "hundreds of Russian soldiers who fight and die" in Ukraine - alluding to what the U.S. says is proof of Moscow's direct involvement in the fighting. U.S. officials believe an estimated 400 Russian troops have been killed in Ukraine this year.
Associated Press

Dec. 4, 2014 9:30 AM ET
In his opening remarks, Kerry publicly cited "hundreds of Russian soldiers who fight and die" in Ukraine - alluding to what the U.S. says is proof of Moscow's direct involvement in the fighting. U.S. officials believe an estimated 400 Russian troops have been killed in Ukraine this year.
Associated Press

Pictures or it's fake. Even an old guy like Kerry should do that much :p:

Pictures or it's fake. Even an old guy like Kerry should do that much :p:

How come not even a single Russian Soldier has been killed in Ukraine Conflict ? Militias or mercenaries or Separatists all are fighting for the Russian Federation. Isn't it ?

Exclusive: Over 100 Russian soldiers killed in single Ukraine battle - Russian rights activists| Reuters
Aug 28, 2014
(Reuters) - More than 100 Russian soldiers were killed in eastern Ukraine in a single battle this month while helping pro-Russian separatists fight Ukrainian troops, two members of the Russian presidential human rights council said on Thursday, citing accounts from eyewitnesses and relatives of the dead.

How come not even a single Russian Soldier has been killed in Ukraine Conflict ? Militias or mercenaries or Separatists all are fighting for the Russian Federation. Isn't it ?

Exclusive: Over 100 Russian soldiers killed in single Ukraine battle - Russian rights activists| Reuters
Aug 28, 2014
(Reuters) - More than 100 Russian soldiers were killed in eastern Ukraine in a single battle this month while helping pro-Russian separatists fight Ukrainian troops, two members of the Russian presidential human rights council said on Thursday, citing accounts from eyewitnesses and relatives of the dead.

proof or its fake

proof or its fake

This is one such case

BBC News - Ukraine crisis: Forgotten death of Russian soldier

"On 17 August the military commissar came to my parents and told them my brother had been killed."
"He said a shell fired from Ukrainian territory had landed on Konstantin's vehicle. That's all we knew, until the coffin arrived. The official said my brother had been killed in military exercises on the border with Ukraine," she said.

"Do you believe the words you are telling me?" Oksana asked the official.

"No," he replied.

"So why are you saying this?" Oksana inquired.

"They tell us that there is no war, that our soldiers are not involved," says Oksana now. "So who is responsible for his death? It is the only question which tortures me."

Russia's official position remains unchanged: there are no - and there never were any - Russian troops in eastern Ukraine.

________________________________________________________-_

0,,17882262_303,00.jpg

"There are units that were trained on Russian Federation territory. They are crossing illegally over the Ukrainian border and are taking part in combat actions," Schlosberg said. "It is known that the council of the Russian Federation authorized the implementation of Russian force outside its own territory at the personal request of Putin himself. Without this authorization, neither the commander nor the defense minister has the right to send soldiers into conflict in other countries. What is happening here is criminal activity."

In Russia, a new anecdote.
Putin watching on TV Ukrainian news telling that Russia in 12345th time sent troops to Ukraine and Ukrainian brave soldiers in one night destroyed thousands of tanks and another elite Airborne Division VDV entirely.
Putin thinks: "May be I should really send troops for a week? So they could understand the difference?"

In Russia, a new anecdote.
Putin watching on TV Ukrainian news telling that Russia in 12345th time sent troops to Ukraine and Ukrainian brave soldiers in one night destroyed thousands of tanks and another elite Airborne Division VDV entirely.
Putin thinks: "May be I should really send troops for a week? So they could understand the difference?"

We all know that even before Kharkiv pact , Russian personals were stationed in Ukraine and it was the same even after the Kharkiv pact. There are numerous reports which says that Russian soldiers are fighting inside Ukraine

And these Russian soldiers are separated from the Russian Soldiers stationed in Crimea

“32,400 persons take part in combat operations in Donetsk and Lugansk oblasts. About 6,000-8,000 servicemen of RF armed forces. The others are mercenaries, representatives of Cossacks and illegal armed formations. The majority of them are from Russian Federation,” Major General Olexander Rozmaznin informed.

“There are soldiers from Serbia, Italy, Spain, France and even Brazil among militants fighting against ATO troops,” Major General Olexander Rozmaznin emphasized.
Major General Olexander Rozmaznin: ‘Over 32,000 mercenaries and RF servicemen fight against Ukrainian Army in Donbas’ - Міністерство оборони України

Putin said there were no RF troops in Crimea.....
Several days (or months i don't remember) after,he said that these soldiers were russian.....
So,who are those paratroopers that are coming back from Ukraine in body bags ?
Also,maybe the mothers,sisters,brothers,wives of these soldiers are lying ? Ah yes..... They're getting paid by west to lie.

Last edited:

Seeing the impending economic collapse of her beloved mother Russia, poor soul only thinking now a days he might be Overdone in Crimea.

We all know that even before Kharkiv pact , Russian personals were stationed in Ukraine and it was the same even after the Kharkiv pact. There are numerous reports which says that Russian soldiers are fighting inside Ukraine

And these Russian soldiers are separated from the Russian Soldiers stationed in Crimea

“32,400 persons take part in combat operations in Donetsk and Lugansk oblasts. About 6,000-8,000 servicemen of RF armed forces. The others are mercenaries, representatives of Cossacks and illegal armed formations. The majority of them are from Russian Federation,” Major General Olexander Rozmaznin informed.

“There are soldiers from Serbia, Italy, Spain, France and even Brazil among militants fighting against ATO troops,” Major General Olexander Rozmaznin emphasized.
Major General Olexander Rozmaznin: ‘Over 32,000 mercenaries and RF servicemen fight against Ukrainian Army in Donbas’ - Міністерство оборони України
Quoting junta is just like writing fantastic books. Think of your own head. In Crimea, there were really were Russian troops and everybody saw it. thousands of hours of video were made and tons of pictures. And none of Ukrainian soldiers did not dare to make a single shot.
If the Russian military was in the Donbas, even without aircrafts and heavy weapons, the result would be exactly the same. 80% of Ukrainian military would switch to the army of Russia, the other would have run.

Seeing the impending economic collapse of her beloved mother Russia, poor soul only thinking now a days he might be Overdone in Crimea.
If I had a dollar for every time I hear or read the words "Russia is doomed," then I would have overtaken Bill Gates.

Back
Top Bottom