What's new

Punjabi Music

Tta's farigh hain idhr k with the exception of Arslan taygibay and parikrama ---- most of em behave like the chimps of rise of the planet of the tta's . they simply could not digest the power conferred upon em-----

Sheikh SB m NY b Urdu parhi hay laikin enj da koi kj nae kehnda :D
It's , bd sy bdnam bura :P

Well sir you can always pray to Almighty that He gives her the wisdom like of mentee :-) btw congrats to you n your family that you folks have been blessed wth a grand daughter ------ :)

YOU ARE A LADY? Oops. Now I am worried.

And I am deeply unhappy to inform you that I am several months away from being a grandfather, and my daughter refuses to answer any questions on the possible gender, except to say - this terrifies me - that there is nothing wrong with men-children. I hope she was just teasing me.

YOU ARE A LADY? Oops. Now I am worried.

And I am deeply unhappy to inform you that I am several months away from being a grandfather, and my daughter refuses to answer any questions on the possible gender, except to say - this terrifies me - that there is nothing wrong with men-children. I hope she was just teasing me.
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_images.png

grrrrrr iam gabru javan Punjab da not a lady----- thought you already have one. and what's so womanly about having wisdom of a genius guy :angry:

Back
Top Bottom