What's new

PTI Youth

PTi game is over guys.
IK will face a huge humiliation....
Zardari, Nawaz, Fazal, Asfand, Army, ISI united against IK....

What do u expect from two opposite college groups standing face-to-face...!!! PTI members were sober enough to not indulge in argument which would have definitely led to fight,,, The way this stupid anchor gathered two groups, if it was any other group than PTI's I bet there would have been a fight b/w groups.
=
I can pretend to be N-League's member & send abusive eMails to journalists ... How hard it would be to defame N-League this way...!!! Those eMails don't mean anything...
=
As for Nazir Naji ,,, This is for his credibility ...

Nazir Naji Abusing on Plot Scandal - YouTube
=

Tameem I previously requested you keep your anti progress lies and propaganda interesting.
This is just boring.
Do better man, we wan't entertainment. Not silly things like "kids doing batamizi"

Part-1

Their is definitely some serious problem with PTI Youth.

I just couldn't stop my laugh when i see PTI youth Boycotted its debate with PMLN's Youth:hitwall::rofl:

pretty much how one can describe the Pakistani youth

when Testosterone is high mix is with young age + elementry level of understanding and next to non-existent tolerance to opposing views and when the idea of taking criticism doesn't exist in the dictionary and the usual response is a hail of instults, kicks and punches or even bullets then what do you get?
well youth of Pakistan
used as cannon fodder by lefters and righters and inbetweeners
I have witnessed emotionally charged nationalistic rallies and confrontations as well as religious and so call secular/ political
if one removes the badges, banners and flags then you cant tell who's rally it is..

sorry maybe you can.. by the type of insults and the choice of names . but if you mute the sound then you can lip sync a lot of funny things

by the way if it was PPP youth then there would have been chairs and punches flying.
been there and done that

Their is definitely some serious problem with PTI Youth.

I just couldn't stop my laugh when i see PTI youth Boycotted its debate with PMLN's Youth:hitwall::rofl:

I think it is incorrect to say PTI youth. Better term is Pakistani youth?

Imagine they change their party tomorrow and join PML-N and you would be praising the same youth in your next post :lol:

Yes the youth is very much inclined towards PTI and that is due to the poor performance of former governments since last 2 decades. Otherwise it's the same public that was always there... yes some of them has changed their loyalties and joined PTI but that does not mean they are only PTI youth. Most people in Pakistan are emotional and aggressive in their nature so similar youth aggression would be evident in other parties.

i think the intellectual youth of Pakistan know the political games & doing properly avoiding in any type of cheating in political support for spread and in propaganda's coz the timely fund do not work ever time but the good selection...

pretty much how one can describe the Pakistani youth

when Testosterone is high mix is with young age + elementry level of understanding and next to non-existent tolerance to opposing views and when the idea of taking criticism doesn't exist in the dictionary and the usual response is a hail of instults, kicks and punches or even bullets then what do you get?
well youth of Pakistan
used as cannon fodder by lefters and righters and inbetweeners
I have witnessed emotionally charged nationalistic rallies and confrontations as well as religious and so call secular/ political
if one removes the badges, banners and flags then you cant tell who's rally it is..

sorry maybe you can.. by the type of insults and the choice of names . but if you mute the sound then you can lip sync a lot of funny things

by the way if it was PPP youth then there would have been chairs and punches flying.
been there and done that

"A man when boating first time in his life, fears abnormally seeing water all around, people watchs his panic moves for sometime than someone matured enough throws him direct into the water for sometime and then pulls him up. The man becomes normal the next and passes the entire remining journey quitely."

From IK to ISF the complete entity are currently going through the same experience of newbies like we might passed it in our time, that boat man i called lucky to learned it that fast however hard but people got that maturity in years, But no body wants to make that journey again, no one wants to starts from Zero again, Nobody wants to reappear completely just for percentage.

We might wish IK/ISF well but they definitely needs time and i simply don't want they learns on Pakistan's expense once again....Plain and simple...!!

Imagine they change their party tomorrow and join PML-N and you would be praising the same youth in your next post :lol:

Dear You didn't gots it...!!

Maturity runs from top to bottom, PMLNs youth attitude resembles how they supervised and idealized by their superiors.

That's why.....I blame IK more on this "frustration" than poor chaps in ISF...:coffee:

Maturity runs from top to bottom, PMLNs youth attitude resembles how they supervised and idealized by their superiors.

That's why.....I blame IK more on this "frustration" than poor chaps in ISF...:coffee:
so your blaming some one who has no corruption charges on him
hasn't event come into power once
and holding him responsible for some youths action :pop:

That's the main difference between you and me dear...!!

For you Its "Quality" for me its "Liability":wave:

One can easily sense desperation in their words, saying the same things, banging their heads in the same pattern desperately trying to prove IK and PTI as evil etc lol :lol:
It's the last days of status quo, they're gonna do everything they can to misguide people for their own petty benefits.

That's the main difference between you and me dear...!!

For you Its "Quality" for me its "Liability":wave:

See what I mean? lol
Posts that make no sense at best, to try to come off as clever :disagree:

What ever man.. there are chicks with PTI man.
"bachian hi bachian"

Really a hollow argument.. Expecting maturity in youth is a stupidity in itself, how many juveniles can take important decisions themselves?

I hope you don't refer to Abid Sher Ali when you refer to youth of PMLN, do you?

Back
Top Bottom