What's new

PTI will fight alone: Imran Khan

yeh auratain kaha kaha se chant chant ker laate he TV waale :confused:

good work PTI ... they should do it alone in the elections.

Wht about JI ?
Got rid of them,PTI not affraid being called jew agents in pakistan?
Well, sounds good to me, if they are ready to fight alone & not afraid of JI,s blackmailings!

Wht about JI ?
Got rid of them,PTI not affraid being called jew agents in pakistan?
Well, sounds good to me, if they are ready to fight alone & not afraid of JI,s blackmailings!

Jewish conspiracies are not relevant any more and neither is JI. They public is seeing them for the lies they are.

You guys obviously dont know how our election system works if you think PTI will fight alone. You guys do know that PTI wont be contesting election on every seat from every constituency in pakistan right? You guys do know that a party as powerful as PPP who gained millions of sympathetic votes couldnt even manage to get a majority govt? I think imran khan needs to stop having these wet dreams about coming in power and he needs to put his ego aside and actually use his brain. Pakistan is still controlled by feudals. A powerful feudal will get the votes in his constituency no matter what party he belongs to. In rural pakistan, there is no concept of political parties, there are only feudals who pick one party and contest elections. If a PMLN contestant who has a feudal background switches party, he is not going to lose. Its all about influence. Good luck imran khan, you are never going to win. You were given your fair share of media exposure and massive slots on national tv but you blew it. Its like "Bandar kay haath main ustara". Imran khan got the exposure and he blew his party future. Shabash

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom