What's new

PTI Sacks Own MPA Javed Nasim For Raising ‘Go Khattak Go’ Slogan

Not good. This doesnt usually happen in other parties people silently leave and then criticize but in PTI first hashmi then this guy. Somethings not right.

HAHAHA.

Aren't you allowed to say that under "democracy?"
Not good. This doesnt usually happen in other parties people silently leave and then criticize but in PTI first hashmi then this guy. Somethings not right.
There are quite a lot of people who don't agree with Imran Khan approach. There was a PTI reserve seat woman on capital talk show, she said there are over 10 people who don't want to resign. She also says it's unfair for PTI to go after pmln just after 15 months.

Sadly, Imran Khan is acting as dictator. Those who come out in open are met with show cause notice and immediate relieve from party/

HAHAHA.

Aren't you allowed to say that under "democracy?"

There are quite a lot of people who don't agree with Imran Khan approach. There was a PTI reserve seat woman on capital talk show, she said there are over 10 people who don't want to resign. She also says it's unfair for PTI to go after pmln just after 15 months.

Sadly, Imran Khan is acting as dictator. Those who come out in open are met with show cause notice and immediate relieve from party/
I think Imran khan is not at that much fault. There's something about the party thats killing it from within.

lolzzz ...so much of hosla na saber n democracy ....seems its the same democracy with which ...murderers , killers, thieves, sugar mafiaa nnnnn Chandaaa wala peer r elected after by passing all fore runners of #pity tehreek ....Bravooooo

I think Imran khan is not at that much fault. There's something about the party thats killing it from within.
Imran khan is ultimate decision maker. There are people giving bad advice, but he's too blame if something goes wrong.

Nothing is wrong either. The MPA is expelled for violating party discipline, is that wrong? As much as we know it is not difficult to approach IK. If this guy had some misgivings, why he did not approach IK before chanting slogans such as 'Go Khatak Go'? What you think would happen to a politician for chanting 'Go Nawaz Go' or 'Go Bilawajah Bhutto Go' slogans in PML(N) and PPP respectively?

Lets not forget that there are tons of opportunists in the ranks of PTI who need to be disciplined otherwise there will be a complete chaos.

Last edited:
Nothing is wrong either. The MPA is expelled for violating party discipline, is that wrong? As much as we know it is not difficult to approach IK. If this guy had some misgivings, why he did not approach IK before chanting slogans such as 'Go Khatak Go'? What you think would happen to a politician for chanting 'Go Nawaz Go' or 'Go Bilawajah Bhutto Go' slogans in PML(N) and PPP respectively?

Lets not forget that there are tons of opportunists in the ranks of PTI who need to be disciplined otherwise there will be a complete chaos.
I dont agree with you. How do you know he did not try to approach IK. And why is pervez khattak so important. This is not the only mpa who has complains against him. But i guess khattak made him pay for saying go khattak go. The sooner this party gets organized the better or theres not much hope for it in my view.

I dont agree with you. How do you know he did not try to approach IK. And why is pervez khattak so important. This is not the only mpa who has complaints against him. But i guess khattak made him pay for saying go khattak go. The sooner this party gets organized the better or theres not much hope for it in my view.
I do not know if he approached IK, but if he did, and IK didn't pay a heed, he would rather chant 'Go IK Go' rather than 'Go Khattak Go'. I do agree with the rest of your post though.

Karma is a Betch!.....When you rule by the sword, die by the sword as well:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom