What's new

PTI leadership Humbling Up to ground realities.

SBD-3

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
logo.jpg

1101858003-1.gif

The best thing PML-N did, is to allow PTI to form government in KPK. Now they have to face the music of reality. Let me complete Shafqat Mehmood's statement:

"Drone should be stopped. Because of this people of Pakistan are hating USA. And when ever we go to USA Airport for donation. We have to undress. " -- -So unfair

that may be a reality check ..but still many things changed due to PTi ..educated class voted for first time ..overseas votes come to pakistan to vote ...alot of people get involed in politics ... NEW PM is not living in PM house due to the the speechs imran gave ... he was PM two times before but he never did that ..now due toi this pressure he is forced to do this ...PML N give tickets to youth becuase of imran khan ..
All of you can bash PTI for now ... but u will see PTI has already change the political senario of Pakistan ...

All pml n supporters are educated enough on this form ...they know trible ares is in fedral area ..still the tuant PTI to stop it drones ..have some selfrespect :)

that may be a reality check ..but still many things changed due to PTi ..educated class voted for first time ..overseas votes come to pakistan to vote ...alot of people get involed in politics ... NEW PM is not living in PM house due to the the speechs imran gave ... he was PM two times before but he never did that ..now due toi this pressure he is forced to do this ...PML N give tickets to youth becuase of imran khan ..
All of you can bash PTI for now ... but u will see PTI has already change the political senario of Pakistan ...

All pml n are educated enough on this form ...they know trible ares is in fedral area ..still the tuant PTI to stop it ..have some selfrespect :)

The thing which much appreciated because of PTI is.. NAWAZ Shareef aur Shahbaz Shareef ko yaad agaye hey Nojawanoo ki aur educated pharli likhi awaan ki ... usay bhi bhar kar ... party worker ke pehlay koi izat nahe the ub woh kud hkahtay hain IK kay anay ka eek faida ye huwa hey kay PPP PML-N may party worker ke koi ahmyat bani hey lol...

The thing which much appreciated because of PTI is.. NAWAZ Shareef aur Shahbaz Shareef ko yaad agaye hey Nojawanoo ki aur educated pharli likhi awaan ki ... usay bhi bhar kar ... party worker ke pehlay koi izat nahe the ub woh kud hkahtay hain IK kay anay ka eek faida ye huwa hey kay PPP PML-N may party worker ke koi ahmyat bani hey lol...

no need to argue ....darbariyoon ne tu mana nhie ha ... woh bullet train k upper rakh k chala deh ga aur kaye ga deekho yeh ha bullet train ..PML N walay ush ko bullet train kehna shoro kar deyain gay

Sir they are in province they can't shoot down drones by themselves its PML N who can do it because they are in centre if PTI would have gained power than they could have ordered it to be shot down you face the reality and know facts Sir

So what wrong did he say?

You are a very sane and knowledgeable member on the forum Hasnain and this kind of mud slinging and tu tu main main threads don't suit you.

What is wrong in what he said?

Is FATA not under federal?

Is airspace and defence not under federal?

Is Foreign policy not under federal?

We can make threads like these that say, Nawaz Sharif and Shahbaz waking up to ground realities, on damage control now...

ANd I watched this program yesterday and Javed Chaudhry did say that it is a very valid point, so did Malick, Kashif Abbasi and Talat Hussain.

All pml n supporters are educated enough on this form ...they know trible ares is in fedral area ..still the tuant PTI to stop it drones ..have some selfrespect :)
That is a reality check. You know what's the problem of PTI fans has been that they are stuck in a fiasco that their party can't do anything wrong. My family has been a strict supporter of PPP but this time around we voted for N because my brother got a scholarship from PEEF for undergrad studies. I never said that PML N consisted of angles, our system can't permit for angles. But we will have to give it time. And if PML N doesn't show performance, I will vote for better alternative next time. But PTIans seem to have a personal Vendetta against Sharifs. Shah se ziada shah key wafadar.

So what wrong did he say?

You are a very sane and knowledgeable member on the forum Hasnain and this kind of mud slinging and tu tu main main threads don't suit you.

What is wrong in what he said?

Is FATA not under federal?

Is airspace and defence not under federal?

Is Foreign policy not under federal?

We can make threads like these that say, Nawaz Sharif and Shahbaz waking up to ground realities, on damage control now...

ANd I watched this program yesterday and Javed Chaudhry did say that it is a very valid point, so did Malick, Kashif Abbasi and Talat Hussain.
I never said anything against anyone. I just said that PTI leadership has started to recognize the ground realities that prevail around us. Thats all.

That is a reality check. You know what's the problem of PTI fans has been that they are stuck in a fiasco that their party can't do anything wrong. My family has been a strict supporter of PPP but this time around we voted for N because my brother got a scholarship from PEEF for undergrad studies. I never said that PML N consisted of angles, our system can't permit for angles. But we will have to give it time. And if PML N doesn't show performance, I will vote for better alternative next time. But PTIans seem to have a personal Vendetta against Sharifs. Shah se ziada shah key wafadar.

This is not the reality check Mr the reality is drones are federal problem and PTI government is in KPK not in federation Sir they can't order Armed Forces to shoot down drones so stop posting lies and false things its your PML who has the duty to order Armed Forces to shoot down drones

This is not the reality check Mr the reality is drones are federal problem and PTI government is in KPK not in federation Sir they can't order Armed Forces to shoot down drones so stop posting lies and false things its your PML who has the duty to order Armed Forces to shoot down drones
What facts (or supposedly lies) have I qouted? You also made a un-understandable reply when I showed that angles also evade taxes like the demons. Before posting firstly think hard what do you want to say.

What facts (or supposedly lies) have I qouted?

PTI can't shoot down drones Sir you are telling half truth that in reality is a lie PTI can only put pressure on PML N to order Armed Forces to shoot down drones Sir they can't shoot down drones so stop posting threads based on half truth and lies

PTI can't shoot down drones Sir you are telling half truth that in reality is a lie PTI can only put pressure on PML N to order Armed Forces to shoot down drones Sir they can't shoot down drones so stop posting threads based on half truth and lies
Thats why I named the thread to "PTI leadership Humbling Up to ground realities.". We can't afford more enemies in the globe,we already have enough. I always said that we can't make US bend to our demand unless we have a strong economy,strong democratic institutions and strong global goodwill. We didn't have the last two and by pointing fingures at our parliament and electoral process, we have jeopardized the first one too. The slap of Salala should have woken ourselves up that unless we don't become an economic power, we can't just boss US. So even if we keep bitching about US drones. We cant force US to succumb to our demand. We will have to have strong foreign policy and use it to create goodwill. Then we can move to a broader platform like UN to create a moral pressure on US to stop drone attacks.

Thats why I named the thread to "PTI leadership Humbling Up to ground realities.". We can't afford more enemies in the globe,we already have enough. I always said that we can't make US bend to our demand unless we have a strong economy,strong democratic institutions and strong global goodwill. We didn't have the last two and by pointing fingures at our parliament and electoral process, we have jeopardized the first one too. The slap of Salala should have woken ourselves up that unless we don't become an economic power, we can't just boss US. So even if we keep bitching about US drones. We cant force US to succumb to our demand. We will have to have strong foreign policy and use it to create goodwill. Then we can move to a broader platform like UN to create a moral pressure on US to stop drone attacks.

Sir no sir they are still saying shoot down the drones what they are saying they can't order to shoot drones because they are not in power in federal government it is duty of PML N to shoot down drones and your moral pressure will work are you kidding or what UN is nothing but paid pet of USA so if your government is of impotent cowards than admit it they are cowards but not come up with funny points

Sir no sir they are still saying shoot down the drones what they are saying they can't order to shoot drones because they are not in power in federal government it is duty of PML N to shoot down drones and your moral pressure will work are you kidding or what UN is nothing but paid pet of USA so if your government is of impotent cowards than admit it they are cowards but not come up with funny points
Then probably PTI should move a resolution in National Assembly and open debate on the issue to get others perspective. So rather than emotional remarks. Use the democratic channels.

Back
Top Bottom