What's new

PTI invites party for NA/PP tickets !!

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
733805_538753409488599_1109245843_n.jpg

news_detail_img-epaper_id-4025-epaper_page_id-48787-epaper_map_detail_id299940.jpg

vote for change, vote for naya Pakistan :pakistan:

Fee structure.

27K for National
17K for Provincial
7K for both national and provincial anyone under 35 years of age.

this is good, I mean neither too much, nor too low. otherwise scrutinizing would become a lengthy process.

P.S.

its basically 10,000 for NA/PP if you are under 35 years of age.

this is good, I mean neither too much, nor too low. otherwise scrutinizing would become a lengthy process.

P.S.

its basically 10,000 for NA/PP if you are under 35 years of age.

Do you know how much ANP is charging their candidates for ticket allotment. 20 Laks plus.

This ad was much discussed in our office today (I m an auditor by profession)... all of us are bracing up for attending the 23rd March show in Lahore...can't wait for Tsunami surge ...

This ad was much discussed in our office today (I m an auditor by profession)... all of us are bracing up for attending the 23rd March show in Lahore...can't wait for Tsunami surge ...

see you there :)) we all shall be there to bring a new dawn in the country....the beginning of a new pakistan.... :pakistan:

SERIOUSLY ????????????

what a shame !!

They say it's to collect funds for the coming elections.

@Leader could be a good host for both of us. What's your say?

Last edited by a moderator:
They say it's to collect funds for the coming elections.

@Leader could be a good host for both of us. What's your say?

most welcome brothers........... :)

just let me know and we will plan out everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
most welcome brothers........... :)

just let me know and we will plan out everything.

I've a plan to attend the Jalsa Insha'Allah. Still thinking to bring my car or come by Daewoo. Driving in Lahore apnay Bass Ki Baat Nai.

I've a plan to attend the Jalsa Insha'Allah. Still thinking to bring my car or come by Daewoo. Driving in Lahore apnay Bass Ki Baat Nai.

ahh..yeh tou hai....its havoc on roads nowadays.... but make a sure plan of visiting and rest is my headache...

ahh..yeh tou hai....its havoc on roads nowadays.... but make a sure plan of visiting and rest is my headache...

If Allah wills I've a definite plan... will meet you this time insha'Allah.

Back
Top Bottom