What's new

PTI intra party elections in Punjab

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
195161_47972232.jpg

where some bad incidents happened, here it proved to be the foundation stone for truly democratically elected party in our region.

well done PTI.

will share more in this regard,

I heard Aleem Khan group won in Lahore?

Yes... both presidency and General Secretary seats are won by his group..

mehmood ur rasheed group lost by a slight margin.

Its very good for democratic culture in Pakistan. About fights and scuffles breaking out on polling stations I believe our nations has not developed democratic temprament yet and those values were never allowed to flourish .The large parties of this country never had the guts to do something like that ...if this sends out one message its 'hope' ...

At 6 places where Police interrupted or clashes broke shall be held according to the new schedule.

BEK9wi3CEAATvAd.jpg

http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/237593-biggest-party-elections-ever-any-party-pakistan-geo-report.html

Aleem khan won in lahore , He was a blue eyed of Musharaf in lahore now he is head of pti in lahore , WHERE IS THE CHANGE ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????////??????????????????????????????????????????????????????///////////, CHANGE IS THAT MONEY AND POWER WON AND POLITICAL STRUGGLE HAS LOST , WHERE IS THE CHANGE???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

No women - PTI not open to women?

Ever heard the names of Fauzia kasuri & Naz baloch ? plus i would suggest u to check newspaper and media coverage of intra party polls u will see the snaps of ladies voting in the polls.

Aleem khan won in lahore , He was a blue eyed of Musharaf in lahore now he is head of pti in lahore , WHERE IS THE CHANGE ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????////??????????????????????????????????????????????????????///////////, CHANGE IS THAT MONEY AND POWER WON AND POLITICAL STRUGGLE HAS LOST , WHERE IS THE CHANGE???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Tailor master chacha humayun is also from musharaf's family or the peasent who has won from attock also belongs to some wealthy family ? THIS IS THE CHANGE MY FRND BUT U CANT SEE IT CUZ TUM LOGON KI ANKHON PE PARDAY PARAY HUWAY HAIN.

Use your common sense, he was elected.

A LOOOOOOOOOT of people worked under Musharraf, people liked Musharraf initially, I was one of them. I don't like Musharraf now though, according to you meri toh zindagi hi bekaar hogai because I liked Musharraf at one point.

None of these people have any influence of Musharraf on them.

Tailor master chacha humayun is also from musharaf's family or the peasent who has won from attock also belongs to some wealthy family ? THIS IS THE CHANGE MY FRND BUT U CANT SEE IT CUZ TUM LOGON KI ANKHON PE PARDAY PARAY HUWAY HAIN.

What about Shireen Mazari? At heart she is still an ardent supporter of PTI, I'm hoping she'd get elected at some of these seats.

No women - PTI not open to women?

Not trying to be a sexist, but you can just count on your fingertips the worthwhile "potential" leaders from the fairer sex.

Most of them are just as much or even more corrupt and because they are women if you point it out, they'd go chay chay pay pay and declare themselves winners of that argument using the culture of Pakistan.

Women leaders for the sake of women leaders are not needed. We in the forum management had a lot of suggestions for a long time to bring in women mods, but it always seemed to be for the heck of having women mods. We didn't and resisted all pressures until we found good, capable people (who happen to be women).

I would have liked to have seen Shireen Mazari or even the nicer Ms Bhutto (not a spawn of Zardari) come on board.

Use your common sense, he was elected.

A LOOOOOOOOOT of people worked under Musharraf, people liked Musharraf initially, I was one of them. I don't like Musharraf now though, according to you meri toh zindagi hi bekaar hogai because I liked Musharraf at one point.

None of these people have any influence of Musharraf on them.

What about Shireen Mazari? At heart she is still an ardent supporter of PTI, I'm hoping she'd get elected at some of these seats.

he was elected from our constituency, there is no doubt that he worked the most, you just needed to reach him in his office, tell your problem and he would solve it. even if he had to spend his own money, be it your educational expense, your health related issue, your road, your house repair, anything... he would go beyond public money and use his own and solve it...

but I have a problem, he tried to buy votes in 2008.... 1300 Rs per vote.

why should I vote him? please help me out...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom