What's new

Protesters at Shahbagh in Bangladesh backed by India

BanglaBhoot

RETIRED TTA
Reaction score
Country
France
NEW DELHI: The protesters at Shahbagh, a busy intersection in Bangladeshi capital Dhaka, have probably their strongest support from neighbour India.

On Friday, National Security Adviser (NSA) Shivshankar Menon said the protests were a sign of the "open-mindedness" of the Bangladeshi youth, who were battling extremism and upholding fundamental values of democracy. Setting up the Ram Sathe chair in Pune, Menon said, "The ongoing spontaneous gathering against extremist elements and war criminals by thousands of youth at Shahbagh intersection in Dhaka shows the strength of feeling, capacity for political mobilization and open-mindedness of Bangladeshi youth."

During his recent visit to Bangladesh, foreign minister Salman Khurshid, too, had voiced his solidarity with the protesters. Talking to journalists in Dhaka, Khurshid had said, "It's always wonderful to see young people engage in any democratic process. They show their concern, their involvement, their aspiration, I applaud and I admire"It revives your strongest feelings and faith in democracy," he said.

The Shahbagh protests started on February 5 after Bangladesh's international war crimes tribunal sentenced Abdul Kader Molla to life imprisonment. The protesters have taken to streets since then, demanding gallows for all those found guilty in war crimes. The protesters have also demanded a ban on the Islamic party Jamaat, whose members are believed to be collaborators with the Pakistani Army during the 1971 war.

Protesters at Shahbagh in Bangladesh backed by India - The Times of India

Any Intelligence never works openly, but covertly, so it is not possible to show direct evidence of RAW's involvement in every case. But the interests of India match with the demands raised in Shabagh.

What harms have BD's Islamic parties done so far to BD actually in reality?! Rather, in reality, I see AL has sold BD's interest to India, and Islamic parties just have pointed that AL is selling BD's interests to India to give India strategic and Business advantages that do not preserve the interest of BD well.

Any Intelligence never works openly, but covertly, so it is not possible to show direct evidence of RAW's involvement in every case. But the interests of India match with the demands raised in Shabagh.
Then don't bother doing the mud slinging.
This anti-Islam thing interests US and Israel as well then, don't come up with CIA and MOSSAD conspiracies now please.

This anti-Islam thing interests US and Israel as well then, don't come up with CIA and MOSSAD conspiracies now please.

Looks like you have problem with pointing at "possible" activity of Indian intelligence agency in Bangladesh. Do you support such activity or not care or you just object to making noise about it without proper evidence?

Since AL has a history of collaboration with Indian intelligence, observed and documented since 1960's, Bangladesh public has the right to listen to all allegations and make up their own mind.

India and hence RAW is the biggest stake holder in Bangladesh, CIA, ISI or Mossad have little reason to get involved in Bangladesh. Although I would not rule out involvement of Chinese intelligence, as they are also a stakeholder, but on a much smaller scale than India.

I am waiting for kalu's meltdown.

Much obliged.

Looks like you have problem with pointing at "possible" activity of Indian intelligence agency in Bangladesh. Do you support such activity or not care or you just object to making noise about it without proper evidence?

Since AL has a history of collaboration with Indian intelligence, observed and documented since 1960's, Bangladesh public has the right to listen to all allegations and make up their own mind.

India and hence RAW is the biggest stake holder in Bangladesh, CIA, ISI or Mossad have little reason to get involved in Bangladesh. Although I would not rule out involvement of Chinese intelligence, as they are also a stakeholder, but on a much smaller scale than India.
Links of documents/evidence/proofs , that is how this world works and that is what i ask of you.

Since, RAW works secretly, so you should not suppose that you will understand what they do here, but they really do.
Since, RAW works secretly, you should not ask for direct evidence, but their operations indeed run in BD.
And RAW works not in the level of common citizens, but at the level of Politicians, and BD strategies. Common people do not know what happens in upper level.

Your best bet is, search a honest BD intelligence guy, ask him about RAW's involvement in BD, they know better than common people. Today Many things/demands are raising in BD now, that are the best interest of India, not of mainstream Bangladeshis. We never saw such demands ten years ago.

Everyone knows ISI were behind Mumbi attack, but no direct evidence. In that case, we have to see who are the biggest beneficiary in a situation.

And yes, RAW has more interest in BD than CIA as a neighboring and strategic country to India. And I think RAW is working with Prothom-alo and Daily star indirectly to bring secularism in BD, it's not actually the demand of mainstream Bangladeshis. I think, these two news are not even AL supporter, but India's or communist. I never see them writing anything against BD-India deal that could hurt BD's interests in long run, but may be just Tipai Dam.

Since, RAW works secretly, so you should not suppose that you will understand what they do here, but they really do.
Since, RAW works secretly, you should not ask for direct evidence, but their operations indeed run in BD.
And RAW works not in the level of common citizens, but at the level of Politicians, and BD strategies. Common people do not know what happens in upper level.

Your best bet is, search a honest BD intelligence guy, ask him about RAW's involvement in BD, they know better than common people. Today Many things/demands are raising in BD now, that are the best interest of India, not of mainstream Bangladeshis. We never saw such demands ten years ago.

Everyone knows ISI were behind Mumbi attack, but no direct evidence. In that case, we have to see who are the biggest beneficiary in a situation.

And yes, RAW has more interest in BD than CIA as a neighboring and strategic country to India. And I think RAW is working with Prothom-alo and Daily star indirectly to bring secularism in BD, it's not actually the demand of mainstream Bangladeshis. I think, these two news are not even AL supporter, but India's or communist. I never see them writing anything against BD-India deal that could hurt BD's interests in long run, but may be just Tipai Dam.

RAW is working with two newspaper to bring secularism in Bangladesh, ok but why? secularists will let India into Bangladesh and make it a colony?you guys are really funny sometimes :omghaha:

Links of documents/evidence/proofs , that is how this world works and that is what i ask of you.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...bureau-ib-r-aw-east-pakistan-1963-1971-a.html

These evidence I have presented are from an admission of a RAW agent B Raman from his book. MBI Munshi have presented many other evidence in his book. The current situation in Bangladesh is such that if anyone uncovers such evidence and publishes them, they will most probably get neutralized. India's national security depends on it, so there is good reason, why we do not see evidence. Are you deliberately so naive?

RAW is working with two newspaper to bring secularism in Bangladesh, ok but why? secularists will let India into Bangladesh and make it a colony?you guys are really funny sometimes :omghaha:

Bangladesh is already a colony.

Because, I think, communist type secularists are pro-India by nature. Not the BNP type secularist.

Do you see the secularist to say anything against India strongly in real? A secular, AL friend friend of mine do not bother BSF killing. They by nature are pro-India.

Tell me, who showed more protest against Tepai Dam, illegal BSF killing, fee less free transit? The AL type secularists or the mainstreams Bangladeshis like BNP?

It is significant that the National Secuirty Adviser chose to express support. Does India view the Shahbag protests as a concern for its security interests. Sounds like an admission ...

Back
Top Bottom