What's new

Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) said Seek Knowledge Even in China & its meaning to Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
[/B]

I know exactly from where u r coming brother, Imam Bukhari and fake hadiths r like pole's apart, complete opposite.

Next time u here some one saying that, he might be fake himself.

Mr EGo bOy...

Part of the knowledge of the Muhaditheen was that they knew modu Ahadith... Thus they only documented what they deemed the sahih and hasan ones in their collections...

I think Muhammad (PBUH) gave an example about the Importance of knowledge that , seek knowledge even you have to go to China (Far away)

the one who started this thread can do with some knowledge

Yep it has nothing to do with China , as mentioned earlier by my fellow brothers , the main focus was on knowledge ,In those times going to china was like very very difficult.
The hadith just emphasize on getting knowledge at any cost no matter how much hardship u have to suffer.

Please delete this thread as the video-maker is an idiot who know nothing about the meaning of this Hadeeth and rather in his emotionalism and Love for China he is misinterpreting and twisting the true meaning of this Hadeeth

Please delete, Thank You

Yep it has nothing to do with China , as mentioned earlier by my fellow brothers , the main focus was on knowledge ,In those times going to china was like very very difficult.
The hadith just emphasize on getting knowledge at any cost no matter how much hardship u have to suffer.

It has every thing to do with China.

It was equally difficult to go to Japan as it was to China.
Was it not better to go Japan for knowledge?

Prophet (pbuh) has sure ignored rest of the world.

It has every thing to do with China.
It was equally difficult to go to Japan as was China, was it not better to go Japan for knowledge?

Prophet has sure guided Muslims to China instead any where else.

I am guessing that during the time of Hazrat Muhammad S.A.W.W there was "Tang Dynasty in China" if he had said this during the later part of his life... otherwise it would Sui Dynasty if he was Young those days.

Lets read about Tang Dynasty for an instance

On June 18, 618, Gaozu took the throne, and the Tang Dynasty was established, opening a new age of prosperity and innovations in arts and technology. Buddhism, which had gradually been established in China from the 1st century AD, became the predominant religion and was adopted by the imperial family and many of the common people.

Chang'an (modern Xi'an), the national capital, is thought to have been the world's largest city at the time. The Tang and the Han dynasties are often referred to as the most prosperous periods of Chinese history.

The Tang, like the Han, kept the trade routes open to the west and south. There was extensive trade with distant foreign countries, and many foreign merchants settled in China.

The Tang introduced a new system into the Chinese government, called the "equal-field system". This system gave families land grants from the emperor based on their needs, not their wealth.

Source: History of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and

Tang Dynasty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I hope you got my point... now go back and refer to post number 2 of this thread. Link the beads/chain and you will know the answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom