What's new

Prophet’s Mosque attack mastermind killed in Riyadh shootout

That was different and re-read my Post ... this time more carefully :)

may be I am missing your point. Your statement that even distant muslim sects....is what I am pointing to as wrong. mulsim armies have never had any qualms about destroying real places of worship - some did it in the name of spreading islam and others did it without saying that. Daesh does it declaring for caliphate. And like each sect in islam, they also think none of you are proper muslims unless you follow what they say the quran says!

may be I am missing your point. Your statement that even distant muslim sects....is what I am pointing to as wrong. mulsim armies have never had any qualms about destroying real places of worship - some did it in the name of spreading islam and others did it without saying that. Daesh does it declaring for caliphate. And like each sect in islam, they also think none of you are proper muslims unless you follow what they say the quran says!

Attacking Temples is complete Different thing , compared to this Topic .. This is About a self Proclaimed Caliphate created by So call Muslims Attacking the Madina City .. and Prophets Mosque , so my Point was that even if you are from the Most Distant Sect of Islam , you will never stoop to the level of Attacking Mecca and Madina under any circumstance. .Hope you get my Point

Everyone will be send to the lower heavens the problem is if they don't deserve it they will be called in the most disgusting names and dropped..so it's kind of right what he said but only Allah knows what happens to those

Back
Top Bottom