What's new

Proof that Russians are genetically East Asians

Status
Not open for further replies.

senheiser

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Figure*2 : The human Y chromosome: an evolutionary marker comes of age : Nature Reviews Genetics

nrg1124-f2.gif

If you look at Halogroup N Russians are not an alien species in east asia. In fact all indigenous people in russias far east share the same Halogroup N chromosome while russians have a significant amount of it. Even other east asians like japanese, han chinese and mongolians do have it.

because of Mongolian invasion doesn't it, don't worry Russian, Karma is a ******, there is a massive full scale Negrolization undergoing in China, because the CCP are traitor, hate Han Chinese so much, and welcome the Negro from Nigeria stay in China without visa, chase after the local( or just rape) , leave their sperm and DNA inside the body of the locals ladies one after one, making tons of half blood baby and left, soon Chinese will turn to be mathematically retarded and famous of basket ball and rap music, I see the day Japanese Korean Indian ruining over the dark skin PLA solider and throw all the Chinese into gas chamber.

被黑人移民者强奸,个女华人生出黑皮婴儿! - YouTube

heh? you have like 100% asians 90% han?

Also halogroup N is not mongolian origin, at least not from mongolian invasion. It goes much much earlier. If you notice you see that fins have even higher amount of halogroup N than russians.

Its because they are uralic and speak uralic languages, despite that fins look white not all uralics are white. Nenets are asians for example.

Fenno-Ugrian_languages.png

Russians speak slavic indo european language but russians and fins mixed a lot thats why russians have so much N its something like 30% or more.

The uralic people are connected to altaic people in russias far east linguistically and genetically, and even turkic and japanese as well as korean is speculated to be relative of that speculated language family as well.

Linguistic_map_of_the_Altaic%2C_Turkic_and_Uralic_languages_(en).png

Russians are half slavs and half uralic genetically but dont speak uralic language.

2qluxvl.png

This is also interesting it shows the huge conection of russia even in central russia where most russians live as well as scandinavia to mongolia and other people from far east basicly all uralic and altaic people. Also all of china, korea and vietnam is connected to this halogroup N chromosome. Japan is this time white unlike the map above tough.

Haplogrupo_N_(ADN-Y).PNG

because of Mongolian invasion doesn't it, don't worry Russian, Karma is a ******, there is a massive full scale Negrolization undergoing in China, because the CCP are traitor, hate Han Chinese so much, and welcome the Negro from Nigeria stay in China without visa, chase after the local( or just rape) , leave their sperm and DNA inside the body of the locals ladies one after one, making tons of half blood baby and left, soon Chinese will turn to be mathematically retarded and famous of basket ball and rap music, I see the day Japanese Korean Indian ruining over the dark skin PLA solider and throw all the Chinese into gas chamber.

Imagine a chinese akon or 50 cent...:rofl:

Doesn't matter what genetics say. Culturally, most Russians consider themselves European not Asian.

Doesn't matter what genetics say. Culturally, most Russians consider themselves European not Asian.

define asian culture plz

south asia, east asia and south east asia one culture? = no

pakistani and indians one culture? = no

phillipnes, indonesians, thais and vietnamese one culture? = no

japanese, koreans, mongolians and chinese one culture? = no

north and south korea one culture? = no because even that its hard to imagine because juche ideology is already a culture of its own along communism and militarism. South korea on the other hand has 30% christians.

human_language_families_map.png

spread%20of%20alphabets%20around%20the%20world.gif

418614_orig.png

Russians have their own culture like any asian country

define asian culture plz

83% of Russians consider themselves Orthodox Christians. Who in East Asia is Orthodox Christian?

Russian music, literature, etc. is tied much closer to (East) European countries than to China, Japan or the CARs.

Except for the communist era, Russian ruling elite were blood relatives of European royalty. Zero connection to East Asian countries.

83% of Russians consider themselves Orthodox Christians. Who in East Asia is Orthodox Christian?

Russian music, literature, etc. is tied much closer to (East) European countries than to China, Japan or the CARs.

Except for the communist era, Russian ruling elite were blood relatives of European royalty. Zero connection to East Asian countries.

zero conection to east asian countries? And how many connections does have china to japan and so on? Its almost nothing.

Also youre wrong many of indigenous east asian minorities in russia are practicing orthodox religion like the yakuts, arent they east asians anymore? Mongols are using our Cyrillic alphabet. Mongols invaded russia and russia brought communism to all of east asia. There are connections plus the genetics.

A survey actually showed how different the cultures are to each other and you will realize that east asians are closer to eastern eruopeans and scandinavians as well as germans than to south or south east asians. And Japan and korea china are heavily split them selfs.

World Values Survey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Inglehart_Values_Map.svg

but this is all pointless because there is no east asian culture to begin with, so russians are just as foreign in japan as koreans or chinese and vis versa.

The bulk of Russias population is based in the west (Moscow, St. Petersburg and down the Volga which is nr. 13 on the map). Based on that it hardly seems like there is any significant genetic influence from East Asia. The East/Central Asians who did move into West Russia became "russianized" as well. Just look at Marat Safin. Supposedly a Tatar but who would say he is not an ethnic Russian? Yes the indigenous people of Siberia probably have genetic links with East Asia (probably N. America as well), but how big a proportion of the total Russian population do they make. Ethnic Russians make up 81% of the Russian population as per wiki. Indiginous people are consquently a minority.

LOL. This has to be one of the funniest things I've read in a while. 2nd only to isro's bullsh*t

this is kind of interesting the survey i posted has a second made some years later. Its in the german wiki article

World Values Survey

(1999 - 2004)
Inglehart_Values_Map_DE.svg

(2005 - 2008)
Inglehart_Values_Map2_DE.svg

You can see that america becomes more a latin american country because of immigration while china and russia come closer together

The bulk of Russias population is based in the west (Moscow, St. Petersburg and down the Volga which is nr. 13 on the map). Based on that it hardly seems like there is any significant genetic influence from East Asia. The East/Central Asians who did move into West Russia became "russianized" as well. Just look at Marat Safin. Supposedly a Tatar but who would say he is not an ethnic Russian? Yes the indigenous people of Siberia probably have genetic links with East Asia (probably N. America as well), but how big a proportion of the total Russian population do they make. Ethnic Russians make up 81% of the Russian population as per wiki. Indiginous people are consquently a minority.

the link i posted in the first post clearly shows that its for russians only, the other east asian minorities in russia have their own pie chart so yeah russians have 30% halogroup N. And this has nothing to do with east asians coming to europe but that finno uralic which have this halogroup N lived long ago in russia and they mixed with other slavs. Thats why Russians are an slavic uralic mix but they speak russian.

this is also interesting soviets and east asians have a high suice rate in fact some of the highest in the world, same for fins

List of countries by suicide rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Like i said its only about genetics why i started this thread and imo there is no east asian culture which russia can be singled out from but i post it anyways for the people who do think that there is an east asian culture.

you flying mate??:eek:

Russians are closer to Serbs and Croats than they will ever be to the Chinese. I can prove it by posting pictures. And no self respecting Russian would want to be a race he is not.

N should be classified as North-Eastern Asian specific. N and O were separated about 35000 years ago in Asia.

O3(50%) is dominately among Han Chinese. O3 is believed to be Yan-Huang decendents that spread from China's Shaanxi into China. The O2a is spread along Chinese eastern coast (Da Yu, Cao cao, and Dongyi). O2b is dominant among the South Western areas of China. N is less than 1% in China.

O3 is >30% in Korea, >20% in Japan and spread into South Eastern Asian areas.

I appreciate the info. However, this is important because...? If I find out I'm N or O or R2D2, it won't significantly change my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom