What's new

Prominent American Islamic Scholar Calls ‘Horrific’ Antisemitism Rampant Among Muslims -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only have I never murdered a child, I've never supported anyone who has, even if they called themselves Zionists. You have to look at what the evidence and context tells you, not how they're filtered or faked by the political powers-that-be.

Was Israel carved out of stolen land?

Lol. I see you used an unbiased source.

Yes irrespective of your Zionist BS, Israel is built on stolen land and the blood of innocent men, women and children.
It's the difference between what things are and what they are called.

Solomon2 what are your thoughts on the Oded Yinon strategy?

Lol. I see you used an unbiased source.
Haven't you realized your own bias here? That if Israel isn't mostly at fault, then at least everyone is equally at fault?

If the source is factual and in context then such "bias" is not itself a disqualification. Otherwise you'd have to concede half the argument about whether the Earth is round or not to flat-earthers. (I can't imagine that, can you?)

Non sequitur. When the schools, hospitals, and homes are converted to weapons-storage depots, military command centers, and machine-gun nests they have lost their peace-time civilian functions. That important context is often omitted by anti-Zionist propagandists. The unkindness of deprivation was performed by those who used them for wartime purposes, not the Israelis.
Ah i knew you're gonna come up with that sooner or later. Some people are just blinded by zionist propaganda.
I am glad it's the Israelis who wield the stick there today,
That actually tells us how much you care about other human beings but hey i am happy that you're at least being truthful here.
As for the rest of the post i would do anything and everything to kick out the invaders.

Haven't you realized your own bias here? That if Israel isn't mostly at fault, then at least everyone is equally at fault?

If the source is factual and in context then such "bias" is not itself a disqualification. Otherwise you'd have to concede half the argument about whether the Earth is round or not to flat-earthers. (I can't imagine that, can you?)

Semantics.

Semantics.
A polite word for BS.

Israel is the only one at fault. Now go on spew some more crap.

If you knew that then why aren't you prepared to contest it, rather than resort to name-calling?
Does it matter to you because everyone here who know you do know this that you're gonna deny each and every proof against israel so why should i even waste my time?

Does it matter to you because everyone here who know you do know this that you're gonna deny each and every proof against israel so why should i even waste my time?
You didn't offer proofs, remember?

I'm not a conspiracy theorist man. AT ALL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom