What's new

Prominent American Islamic Scholar Calls ‘Horrific’ Antisemitism Rampant Among Muslims -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criticize Israel you hate Jews demonize Muslims you are just keeping it real fun times we live in

Yep it's the evil Palestinians who're bombing the hell out of the poor innocent israelis it's Palestinians who're destroying the homes of innocent israelis
they'd love to, they just don't have the technology, but they're still trying their best.

flip the shoes and think about it, if the palestinians had the kind of high tech and brutal firepower power the Israelis wield today and held the advantage, there would be no jews in the region, give them that advantage today and I guarantee you they'll best hilter by a mile.

it's true, everyone knows it, and you know it too.

I advocate for justice for both sides. There are good people on both sides. And there are bad people for both sides. I admit to the many faults attributed to Muslims around the world. Will the Israelis and for that matter, the West admit to theirs?

they'd love to, they just don't have the technology, but they're still trying their best.

flip the shoes and think about it, if the palestinians had the kind of high tech and brutal firepower power the Israelis wield today and held the advantage, there would be no jews in the region, give them that advantage today and I guarantee you they'll best hilter by a mile.

it's true, everyone knows it, and you know it too.
Obviously if they had the backing of majority of western countries and their technologies they wouldn't have allowed any invaders on their land in the first place.

I advocate for justice for both sides. There are good people on both sides. And there are bad people for both sides. I admit to the many faults attributed to Muslims around the world. Will the Israelis and for that matter, the West admit to theirs?
I don't think it's a question of Israel admitting to faults. Israelis are pretty good about policing their crimes, even of their own soldiers. No, it's about addressing the deeds of Arabs and Muslims and not only admitting fault, but conceding that such faults deserve action in response - i.e., punishment, even at the hands of non-Muslims.

Look, the muslim world is a mess. I would attribute most of it it to our own faults and dysfunction. And the fact that in reality the vast majority of muslims pay lip service to Islam. but do no discount the external factors that have contributed to the state of muslim affairs. I would say as a whole the West and Israel are better at policing themselves than muslim lands as you have stated. And i call for muslims to get their acts together. however please acknowledge there are elements in the West and Israel that actively conspire (not sure if that is the best word to use) to promote their interests at the expense of the muslim world.

it's a big topic, I'm not blinded by love or hatred for either side, there are legit cases to be made for both parties.

but given the insanity of what is happening these days, my point still stands, if, hypothetically (of course), one were to flip a switch and reverse the 'balance' of power today, the Palestinians would (ideally) wipe them out before you can say 'hungry, bring me a snackbar'

Israel is the benevolent party, they could wipe their 'enemies' out so fast if they wanted...

Your out of your mind if you believe the last statement. Benevolent is not a word I would use to describe Israel.

Israel is the benevolent party, they could wipe their 'enemies' out so fast if they wanted...
Benevolent they're bombing the hell out of their schools, hospitals and homes and you're saying israelis are ''benevolent''? is that some kind of a sarcastic comment or troll attempt or what?
it's a big topic, I'm not blinded by love or hatred for either side,
Me neither but it's clear who is wrong and who's right here.
but given the insanity of what is happening these days, my point still stands, if, hypothetically (of course), one were to flip a switch and reverse the 'balance' of power today, the Palestinians would (ideally) wipe them out before you can say 'hungry, bring me a snackbar'
If someone is invading your country but you've the backing of western countries and their technologies are at your disposal are you gonna allow invaders to invade your country?

it's a big topic, I'm not blinded by love or hatred for either side, there are legit cases to be made for both parties.

Israel is the benevolent party,
they could wipe their 'enemies' out so fast if they wanted...

You seriously need to stop making a fool of yourself.

Then you're pretty much blinded by anti-Zionist propaganda.

The only one blinded here is the child murdering zionist.

The only one blinded here is the child murdering zionist.
Not only have I never murdered a child, I've never supported anyone who has, even if they called themselves Zionists. You have to look at what the evidence and context tells you, not how they're filtered or faked by the political powers-that-be.

Was Israel carved out of stolen land?

Bunch of hypocrites on this thread. I'm not sure about the Muslims abroad but based on my personal experience here in Pakistan, Muslims not only love to hate other faiths but also Muslims of different sects. I've friends from different faiths but neither comes even to being as hypocrite and hateful as Muslims.

Listen I agree completely. Just recently I had a conversation about politics and was astounded by some of the comments my family members made. This is why I say as muslims we MUST fix ourselves first. Easier said than done unfortunately.

Not only have I never murdered a child, I've never supported anyone who has, even if they called themselves Zionists. You have to look at what the evidence and context tells you, not how they're filtered or faked by the political powers-that-be.

Was Israel carved out of stolen land?
Yes irrespective of your Zionist BS, Israel is built on stolen land and the blood of innocent men, women and children.

Benevolent they're bombing the hell out of their schools, hospitals and homes and you're saying israelis are ''benevolent''? is that some kind of a sarcastic comment or troll attempt or what?
Non sequitur. When the schools, hospitals, and homes are converted to weapons-storage depots, military command centers, and machine-gun nests they have lost their peace-time civilian functions. That important context is often omitted by anti-Zionist propagandists. The unkindness of deprivation was performed by those who used them for wartime purposes, not the Israelis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom