What's new

Pro Democracy protests in Bahrain | News & Discussions

5712417067_feb49457d9.jpg

5712416917_0c4cdd1f50.jpg

Protesters rain fire on police in Sitra
Wonder why the shias scream Allah Ackbar now, they should kick out the salafists trolls.

Shia must throw the leeches out of Bahrain.
Sorry, that's not gonna to happen. Shia people have only two choices in Bahrain, either to accept Al-Khalifa as their eternal rulers or to accept Al-Saud as their eternal rulers. Unfortunately no third choice will ever be available as far as the real world is concerned.

Sorry, that's not gonna to happen. Shia people have only two choices in Bahrain, either to accept Al-Khalifa as their eternal rulers or to accept Al-Saud as their eternal rulers. Unfortunately no third choice will ever be available as far as the real world is concerned.

Sunnis are soon going to become the majority of the population if they are not already that. So indeed it's game over for the Shia terrorists and their fake wannabe Arab Mullah masters in Iran.

:lol::enjoy:

Sunnis are soon going to become the majority of the population if they are not already that. So indeed it's game over for the Shia terrorists and their fake wannabe Arab Mullah masters in Iran.

:lol::enjoy:

LOL what happened to the agreement that you, me and haman10 agreed to al-Hasani? :lol:

LOL what happened to the agreement that you, me and haman10 agreed to al-Hasani?

The agreement is invalid when the other half is not willing to fulfill it or when you and others thank troll posts aimed at Arabs or write historical nonsense on the Iranian section as I was told in another thread.

The agreement is invalid when the other half is not willing to fulfill it or when you and others thank troll posts aimed at Arabs or write historical nonsense on the Iranian section as I was told in another thread.

As you write historical nonsense in your own threads. The agreement was about not mentioning or taking about each other in ME section. What goes on in our own sections is something else.
And it was between you, me and hama10. In the hope that others would follow lead, but we three agreed to it. Obviously none of us will be able to control what other members say.

Anyway, me and @haman10 lived up to it, and you did not. Thats the bottom line.

Anyway, I didnt expect it to last long anyway. Dont sweat it. :D

As you write historical nonsense in your own threads. The agreement was about not mentioning or taking about each other in ME section. What goes on in our own sections is something else.
And it was between you, me and hama10. In the hope that others would follow lead, but we three agreed to it. Obviously none of us will be able to control what say.

Anyway, I didnt expect it to last long anyway. Dont sweat it. :D

LOL, so what's that agreement worth then? Nothing. I always stick to facts, including historical facts.

I don't recall having any heated discussion with you or our Kurdish friend Haman10 so in that sense I have not broken any agreement. An agreement that is not worth anything it seems.

Anyway I am in a grumpy mood. The bastards from FC Barcelona are disappointing again and again in what has been a horrible season. Tito died last week as well.

LOL, so what's that agreement worth then? Nothing. I always stick to facts, including historical facts.

I don't recall having any heated discussion with you or our Kurdish friend Haman10 so in that sense I have not broken any agreement. An agreement that is not worth anything it seems.

Anyway I am in a grumpy mood. The bastards from FC Barcelona are disappointing again and again in what has been a horrible season. Tito died last week as well.

We also stick to facts.
It was an agreement betwen the three of us, and haman10 and I have lived up to it. And you could not help yourself.
This is the bottom line. :P

You are always in a grumpy mood. LOL

We also stick to facts.
It was an agreement betwen the three of us, and haman10 and I have lived up to it. And you could not help yourself.
This is the bottom line. :P

You are always in a grumpy mood. LOL

No, you have not. You have been writing nonsense about which nations are a historical state or not of the ME in the Iranian section just a few minutes ago, thanking obvious troll posts written about Arabs on the ME section etc. So if I have violated any agreement then you two have as well and before me. In any way I don't take such agreements seriously if you think that badmouthing is tolerated just as long as it does not happen on the ME section. Then such an agreement is not worth anything.

Anyway **** that so-called agreement.

Yes, today I am.

No, you have not. You have been writing nonsense about which nations are a historical state or not of the ME in the Iranian section just a few minutes ago, thanking obvious troll posts written about Arabs on the ME section etc. So if I have violated any agreement then you two have as well and before me. In any way I don't take such agreements seriously if you think that badmouthing is tolerated just as long as it does not happen on the ME section. Then such an agreement is not worth anything.

Anyway **** that so-called agreement.

Yes, today I am.

The agreement was about ME-section and you know it.
But even if it wasnt, since you brought up what I wrote in Iranian section, I just take a look in that KSA military drill thread. Pushed control+F to do a search on Iran, and voila!
There was you talking about Iran and us being pariah state and bla bla bla. Which was two days ago, mind you. :lol:

The bottom line is that the agreement was about Middle East section (where usually the fights break out), and haman10 and me lived up to our end, while you could not contain yourself. End of story.

Anyway, I agree. **** the agreement. It was not that viable anyway. LOL

Back
Top Bottom