What's new

Pro Democracy protests in Bahrain | News & Discussions

because for pakistan kingdom behrain is better than extremist shia behrain

this is pakistani perspective
You are living on Mars i think.What extremism?Have you ever heard any of protesters there use violence or any guns?Did they attack security forces?Did they chant extremist slogans?Did they... i really don't know what to say to these unwise words.
You are nothing more than one person and your words value that much,you don't represent all Pakistanis.

all the demolished mosques are being rebuilt - police dont have permission to use lethal force on protesters - all those who lost their jobs are being reinstated.
All in all 35 people were killed in over a year of unrest - compare that to tibet where more people have died in the last 2-3 months alone or compare it to balochistan where hundreds have died.
The reason there isnt much media attention is that these protests are not by the majority - the majority still supports the King.
Go to bahrain and see the situation yourself. Even the pakistanis living there support the king - so do the indians ( these 2 groups alone make up 48% of bahrains population )

well the only thing that can't ba attached to a Shia even with a ton of super glue is being Extermist specially
from Religious point of view.

Actually Arab Shias are extremely extremists. For instance the biggest opposers of the Women2Drive campaign in KSA are Saudi Shia clerics. Also Shia clerics in Iraq Bahrain Yemen and KSA accuse King Abdullah of betraying Islam for meeting the pope in the Vatican and calling for religious dialogue and meeting with Jewish rabbis.

Because we know far too little about it,and it is too far and has too little bearing on our personal lives.

We wish every human the best nonetheless. And for oppression to end, anywhere, everywhere.

Bahrainis don't hate the king. I have talked with my friend who is Bahraini; they dont like the Prime Minister and his government. They want him to leave.

On a seperate note; There are protests against the Saudi Monarch, Qataris are too lazy to protest (besides the fact that they get free money from the government to do nothing) <---- although this includes every Arab from the Persian Gulf region with oil money, have you forgotten about Occupy?

Two-faced bastards, once their oil runs out they will find out what their "real friends" think about their governments.

Muslim troops who SHOT the KORAN in that man's hand in the first video are OK because Bahrain is an ally of US/Israel? Its ok that Muslims are responsible for massacring Muslims - most of the casualties in the Muslim world?

But with the recent incident concerning the Koran, people are literally braying for blood - the blood of "infidels"!!

And yet the excuse peddled is that media did not cover Bahrain's incident because it was controlled by Zionist US media- the same media which reported the recent outrage.

Does your irrationality ever make sense? Speaks volumes, no?

Given the outburst of emotions displayed in a spate of events and the surprising justification of those outrageous acts by many people, the sense of maturity and confidence seen in people practicing other faiths is evidently lacking in many people practicing Islam.

Go to Shia revolution forums and they use these two pics the most to show the "Saudi Islam traitors":

244.jpg

17841_106433579367602_100000028822910_185204_344129_n.jpg

You are living on Mars i think.What extremism?Have you ever heard any of protesters there use violence or any guns?Did they attack security forces?Did they chant extremist slogans?Did they... i really don't know what to say to these unwise words.
You are nothing more than one person and your words value that much,you don't represent all Pakistanis.

It was this incident that really made the security forces angry and acting on revenge impulses. However all of those who made human rights abuses of the security forces are in jail.

Last edited by a moderator:

as a matter of fact yes

Pakistanis in Bahrain come under attack | Newspaper | DAWN.COM

Bahraini protesters attack Pakistanis, 1 killed - Central Asia Online

AFP: Pakistan workers seek escape after Bahrain attacks

Pakistani murdered by protesters in Manama &#8211; The Express Tribune

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...857-pakistani-residents-attacked-bahrain.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...02717-iran-pakistan-fallout-over-bahrain.html

actually Bahrain is only Arab country that another country send troops for support regime against his peoples .... and those troops are Saudis ....

Saudi king with his left hand is suppressing people in Bahrain and with his right hand,begging for democracy in Syria.The man deserves a medal.

This addullah beats A listed hollywood actors hands down. This guy is good, he can teach Christopher Plummer a thing or two.

it is very sad that the same people who complain about the attitude of Asad are in this forum having the same attitude as him concerning Bahrain.

1/ justifying the attitude of the police and the decades of bad treatment by an accident with a car
Asad is using the same: he says there is some terror guys and it needs an adequate treatment
imagine all doctors in hospitals that said how the regime of Bahrain was badly treating the shia: you cn find in the most serious US newspapers
but still here some people when they speak about Bahrain they just keep in mind this accident

what the hell? if someone is acting bad, all people are illegetimate to protest? non sense
the same non sense in Bahrain or in Syria

2/ you are saying about Pakistanis. Is it an obsession or what?
you didn't get what is happening there ?
i condemn the violence but clearly just imagine it would happen in you country:
just imagine that your country imports people from countries because they didn't want to give the jobs to your communauty: imagine that your country systematically denies the rights of the shias

just look at the history: this was a land with strong link with us. English who wanted to make a hell in the region
were smart: they gave the power to a minority. it happened in many places in the world.
Now in Iran nobody (or very rare people) speak about taking back the place, i never heard in all my life this kind of discussion
but still i read here some fantasm that Iranians want to manipulate the Bahrainis against the great leader ship there

the propaganda pro Asad or pro Bahrain kingdom = same cheat . Of course Asad is killing much more people, and it would have happened exactly the same in Bahrain ... if Iranians were sending elements there or even support by weapons and money the rebels

So at least be honest with yourself instead just caring about being Pakistani and taking profit in this country,
think about these guys that it is their own country, not yours
they are second class citizens

damned i hope one day you know what it is to be second class citizen so you'll think twice before protecting this regime

the video clearly shows how much shia hate Sunni sect. even after killing the poor guy... i wish Bahrain police kills them all.. wipe them from Bahrain. send them back from where they came. they are good liars and they will always try to prove that Saudi Arabia or any country with Sunni government is evil but they them self are the devils.

the video clearly shows how much shia hate Sunni sect. even after killing the poor guy... i wish Bahrain police kills them all.. wipe them from Bahrain. send them back from where they came. they are good liars and they will always try to prove that Saudi Arabia or any country with Sunni government is evil but they them self are the devils.

Woo woo woo man easy with the sectarianism there. Shias disagree with us in some matters of religion but that is no reason to call them what you called them man.

You're one hatemonger trying to hide the truth. I'm sunni myself, but I'm not blind to the fact that the Arab monarchs are screwing the Muslim World big time by collaborating with the Devil Incarnate. Shia's are minority in the Muslim World, they can't possibly do what you fear they always do if the Sunnis get their acts straight.

Back
Top Bottom