What's new

Presidential system in Türkiye.

Do you support the presidential system in Türkiye?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@ LordTyrannus

-Insulting Turkish Republic
-Insulting M. Kemal Ataturk

instead of making erdogan presdient for life we should take russia as example where dictatrship has no limits

The past proved us that Turkey can't developed itself with coalition's. Even at the beginning of the republic there was only 1 man that was ruling. Ataturk developed Turkish economy and military very fast and tooked to a strong position.

I can't vote no vote option!!!

god bless ataturk and his grandson rte, i do support presidental system. but we don't know what will it bring, pray for the tall man. everyone should support him at least against foreign enemies.

hy3o7qebir2y.jpg

:D

akp are becoming more and more traitor

I think presidential system make system most fast in taking decision (economic,politic) and make country strong . Guys remember that trump is US president with nuclear code .You shouldn't be worry from turkish one

l'm not sure if you read the new constitution proposal from AKP that they're trying to pass through the parliament but if it passes Erdoğan will become something like a god and will probably stay till 2050's.

In current system, elected PM is a god right now. Legislation Power and Executive Power will be seperated, which is less Powerful and more democratic.

In current system, elected PM is a god right now. Legislation Power and Executive Power will be seperated, which is less Powerful and more democratic.

Oh brother if you think like that your deluded. Do you think erdoğan will ever want anything like that. He wants to get everything in his hand. I have come to the conclusion that everything these traitors do is a wrong decision. Ypg is the easiest example. They were bringing his leader to ankara like we are allies, what happened? We got a border with pkk. These traitors must be hanged one day.

@Baybars Han I am talking about the authority of PM, not Erdoğan. Who is Erdoğan? A human being who has Turkish Citizenship. Find one different Turkish Citizen who is better than him, and beat Erdo in elections, problem fixed.

Regions shouldn't have authority like US states, that doesn't work in our geographic area and mentality. I am just saying this because we hear things like "US System".

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom