What's new

Preliminary and Final Medical Exam - Pak Army

Mr. Xerix
I got operated for appendicitis back in 2005 and have a scar on my belly. Am doing mbbs now. Am I medically fit with that scar?

I am 18 years old I have a BMI of 17.6 instead of 18.5 so can I apply for PAK Army as a medical cadet as this weight can be gained later on

Hello Mr. Xeric.
I successfully passed initail and physical test. But why medical test is too picky and difficult?

mera navy ka education branch ka entrance test pass ho gya he ab medicl test he, mgr me color blind hun, kia koi chance he kh test clear ho jaye education branch ki wajha se?

mera navy ka education branch ka entrance test pass ho gya he ab medicl test he, mgr me color blind hun, kia koi chance he kh test clear ho jaye education branch ki wajha se?
I doubt they will let it go as being part of he education branch you still would be required to undergo certain training where being color-blind will affect your performance. But you should not lose hope. Give it a try, and hope for the best. Normally, they test all the candidates in one go and dont differentiate among the services you have applied for. So, they wont excuse you for being appearing for education branch, but at the same time I am not sure if they are that strict for services branch. So like i said, just go for it and hope for the best.

I have applied in pakarmy in signal department in SSC.my initial medical is clear now i am waiting for issb letter .i had squint problem with my eyes once.in 2008 i had operation of my eyes now eyes are better .my question is there any problem for me in final medical or not.plz answer

السلام علیکم

میرےبیٹے نےنے 136لانگ کورس کےلئے آئی ایس ایس بی کلئیر کرلیاتھا،میڈیکل میں آنکھوں کےکچھ مسئلےکی وجہ سے ان فٹ قراردیاگیا۔میرےبیٹے نےاس کےلئے جی ایچ کیو میڈیکل میں اپیل دائر کی تھی ابھی تک جواب نھیں ملا۔۔۔۔ھمیں اس کےلئے کیا کرنا ھوگا
مھربانی فرما کر جواب ضرور دیں۔
Aoa Sir ap yh btay k masla kya tha eyes ko plz

so PAF is inducting for engineering branch
I find it gross to ask but still have to...coz it had kept me away from applying in any course for 10 years but unemployment can be a b***h sometimes
how is indication of piles/hemorrhoids is dealt in medical test? straight away rejected or what?
and by indication I meant its not in its complete form but since I'm sure every one here might be familiar with the medical terms I meant to say like presence of protrudings but no blood and stuff
im a newbie...so might be violating some rules but this is what I really really need to know

so PAF is inducting for engineering branch
I find it gross to ask but still have to...coz it had kept me away from applying in any course for 10 years but unemployment can be a b***h sometimes
how is indication of piles/hemorrhoids is dealt in medical test? straight away rejected or what?
and by indication I meant its not in its complete form but since I'm sure every one here might be familiar with the medical terms I meant to say like presence of protrudings but no blood and stuff
im a newbie...so might be violating some rules but this is what I really really need to know
If they are not visible from an external exam, you are good to go. But better get them treated.

BTW, you remained unemployed because you had piles??!!

Sir...
I am going to apply for 139 l/c but i have some qeuries about medical..
I am 18 1/2 years old and have a problem regarding testicles
My left testicle is half of a right testicle.i have no pain In any of them. I had got i checked recently from nescom,KRL and aero hospital and all of them ask me for ultra sound . after ultra sound resulting no pile no , hydrocele and any other decease but KRL said that your left spermadic chord is slightly Thicker ....
Kindly tell me that Am i fit for Pak army... guide me regarding this ... and one other thing that when i did some hard exercise there is some swelling around left testicle
After examining it just same as air is around the smaller testicle

Please help me out quickly

i wanted to ask if using protien shakes effect the medical test??

Back
Top Bottom