What's new

Poster of the Year contest 2016

No i believe if you use proper language and supportive source of your narrative definitely you will not get negative. But full article on rumor based news is not a wise thinking. Since you can't prove your point so i suggest you and as per you interests give a detailed article on Why our Film Industry not grow as compared to Bollywood and possible solution to make cinema once more main stream.
My references are rumors in western media about our nuclear umbrella for Saudi

My references are rumors in western media about our nuclear umbrella for Saudi
Pakistan not in the state of providing such kind of nuclear umbrella even not requested by Saudi if they want US can provide them but they are looking for their own weapons since US nuclear umbrella will works only when country attacked by nuclear enemy and till now only Israel in M.E posses nuclear weapons and have no intentions to nuke Saudi it will prove suicide for them. And Iran will not get nuke any time soon.

Pakistan not in the state of providing such kind of nuclear umbrella even not requested by Saudi if they want US can provide them but they are looking for their own weapons since US nuclear umbrella will works only when country attacked by nuclear enemy and till now only Israel in M.E posses nuclear weapons and have no intentions to nuke Saudi it will prove suicide for them. And Iran will not get nuke any time soon.
I first heard this on bbc and guardian before the Iran deal some articles also mentioned that US is not too keen on providing Saudis woth Nuclear umbrella so thats why they asked us

By gaaawd your tagging system...:tsk:
I am so sorry for delay in response.
I didn't receive any notification at all.
@WAJsal and @Slav Defence pls request admin to do something about it.

Oh so I guess the date is already over. I hope there have been many entries to the contest. Would love to read the articles. :)
Anyways, thanks for tagging me along with some good members of the forum, that in itself is an honour.:angel:
Hehe

Best of luck to the participants. :tup: :tup: :tup:

Oh you're being tough on the new comers. Not many would have touched 30 +ve ratings i am sure.

20,JAN is the beginning of dawn:lol:

Read carefully, what I wrote. Now coming back to your suggestion, we will not do it because we will get their positive rating, which they deserve. Therefore, they must make their own posts:)

regards

I will be writing a series of article on following topics. I would be glad if I can collaborate with other posters to keep the articles neutral and balanced.

1. Is Democracy over-rated
2. Should theological states exist?
3. End Game of India/Pakistan talks - Normalization or Peace
4. India and Japan - Rise of the right wing.
5. Can China and India co-exist as equals?
6. Can SAARC exist without Pakistan?

The articles would be derivative as much has been said and written on above subjects

Few speculative ones provided there is enough time

1. Earth - 2116
2. Is earth on the dooms-day road?
3. India after Assasination of Narendra Modi

@Nihonjin1051 @WAJsal @Levina @nair @scorpionx

@Abingdonboy
@Joe Shearer @Shotgunner51 @Chinese-Dragon

@Arryn @PARIKRAMA @MilSpec @Providence @Kashmiri Pandit

Excellent idea bro ! Don't miss tagging me in topic 1,2 & 4 !

@Slav Defence
Bro,a member can make multiple entries? like two or three articles on different topics.

Technically you should be allowed to have multiple entries. Just one entry doesn't make sense !

@WAJsal and @Slav Defence pls request admin to do something about it.
Should be fixed now, their is no limit. Unfortunately it happens every now and then.
Oh so I guess the date is already over.
Read the OP again.
I hope the best member wins. I do feel there's a paucity of good and original articles on the forum. I hope I get to read a lot of good articles.
I am coming up with a new method of judging these write-ups, though the last one was quite fair. This one will leave no room for complains.
I will be writing a series of article on following topics. I would be glad if I can collaborate with other posters to keep the articles neutral and balanced.

The articles would be derivative as much has been said and written on above subjects

1. Earth - 2116

@Abingdonboy

Goodluck, do not forget to tag and post it in senior section.
Superb topics. I would love to participate in the discussions. I can safely say that the first two topics at least have every chance to turn into a quality and intellectual debate.
I would suggest you two to work together. Scorpion, you can help him make it better and add a few things. Do consider it. We would appreciate members working in teams. @Spectre .
I fear most times on PDF we keep on repeating the same things again and again as if on a loop.
You can do an analysis on Indian history, i will be completing political history part 2, be prepared for some competition :p:.

@anant_s , hope we see something informative from you too.
Good luck all.
regards

Update:
After having discussions with @WAJsal, we have decided to expand the topic of interest, but restricted to regional issues/world affairs. Now posters are allowed to highlight their own regional issues such as America's war against terrorism or Chinese-US game plans.

That is a great decision, Sir.

I would work with you on this.... the first 2 one look very interesting and 3rd one of also a interesting one

1. Earth - 2116

@Abingdonboy

Off-topic: Since I dont have PM privilege - I am taking this thread as an opportunity to discuss my topic. Everyone is welcome to contribute and I would be grateful for your help.

@WAJsal and @Slav Defence sorry for hijacking this thread. Kindly excuse

I would work with you on this.... the first 2 one look very interesting and 3rd one of also a interesting one

Thanks. I have put across the preface covering how I would proceed and a brief history of democracy in senior section. Tomorrow night I would cover certain technical aspects regarding interpretation of democracy by different communities and different view points on how democracy should be realized. The thin lines between democracies in practice and other government system and how they overlap. Rights of Minorities in a democracy and how democracy contrasts with a liberal society.

I would be glad to have your thoughts on the above.

Day after tomorrow I would cover in detail European system, American system and the Indian system along with their pitfalls.

Lastly I ll give a conclusion about the dangers of applying the one size fits all solution. Types of hybrid systems and how they are perfectly viable depending on certain criteria.

Very interesting topics indeed. Would love to be a part of debate on such topics.
If our mods promise to keep the trolls away then this is going to be one of the most interesting topics to debate on.
But then it wouldn't be fun or would it.:(
I am planning to write on a simple topic - "The World in 2016 – 7 Pillars holding the global growth"

Hope i can meet some expectations..
Do remember to tag me when you post the article mate.:tup:

Off-topic: Since I dont have PM privilege - I am taking this thread as an opportunity to discuss my topic. Everyone is welcome to contribute and I would be grateful for your help.

@WAJsal and @Slav Defence sorry for hijacking this thread. Kindly excuse

Thanks. I have put across the preface covering how I would proceed and a brief history of democracy in senior section. Tomorrow night I would cover certain technical aspects regarding interpretation of democracy by different communities and different view points on how democracy should be realized. The thin lines between democracies in practice and other government system and how they overlap. Rights of Minorities in a democracy and how democracy contrasts with a liberal society.

I would be glad to have your thoughts on the above.

Day after tomorrow I would cover in detail European system, American system and the Indian system along with their pitfalls.

Lastly I ll give a conclusion about the dangers of applying the one size fits all solution. Types of hybrid systems and how they are perfectly viable depending on certain criteria.

Tried opening a PM but not able to Add your ID, will get the help of some mods to make it easy

Back
Top Bottom