What's new

Post your short questions on Op Zarb e Azb.

DG ISPR's latest half hour interview might answer some of your questions - he also will give an interview regarding rehabilitation later on.

DG ISPR's latest half hour interview might answer some of your questions - he also will give an interview regarding rehabilitation later on.

Which interview?

Can you provide some links? Thanks

My set of questions:

1. Why is there not much media coverage regarding this op?
2. What is xactly the role of PAK SF and ISI in this op? For example: is SF used as a force multiplier to the army or are they used in an entirely different "strategic role"?
3. Is the OP Zarb a COIN op or is it like conventional warfare?

Thanks

Afghan and Pakistani taliban are two sides of one coin. US not wholly condemning Afghan Taliban isn't an indirect and moral support and bucking them up. At the moment any minor support is like oxygen for them and give them the reason of mockery to Pakistanies?

We are recording an episode of a table top interview with a Pakistani retired General and a retired Col from the US Army depending on their availability.

The topic is to have a frank analysis of the Operation Zarb e Azb currently underway against the Taliban. Our format is such that we collect the questions from out PDF members and pose them to our guests.

This episode will again be hosted by Zain Khan who will be asking questions posted by PDF members.

Pls post a short question below, i'll be noting all of them down.

Thank you. Horus from defence.pk
China has forced the imams of Xinjiang to dance in the street, and swear to an oath that they will not teach religion to children as well telling them that prayer is harmful to the soul.
World Bulletin / News Desk

In China, imams are being forced to dans, at the same time being made to make an oath to keep children away from religion - public servants are forced to brandish the slogan that "our income comes from the CKP not from Allah".

The imams of the mosques in the Xinjiang (East Turkestan) have been forerced to gather in a square dancing en masse. State Chinese news have said that in the name of "civilization" the imams have been forced to dance in the town square. At the same time they were forced to chant out slogans such as 'peace of the country gives peace to the soul". Many of the imams were forcibly given Chinese flags - the same demonstration also included university students.

During the speeches, young people were told to stay away from mosques, and that the prayer was harmful to ones health and instead were encouraged to dance. Female teachers were instructed to teach children to stay away from religious education and made to swear an oath that they will keep children away from religion.

China has forced the imams of Xinjiang to dance in the street, and swear to an oath that they will not teach religion to children as well telling them that prayer is harmful to the soul.
World Bulletin / News Desk

In China, imams are being forced to dans, at the same time being made to make an oath to keep children away from religion - public servants are forced to brandish the slogan that "our income comes from the CKP not from Allah".

The imams of the mosques in the Xinjiang (East Turkestan) have been forerced to gather in a square dancing en masse. State Chinese news have said that in the name of "civilization" the imams have been forced to dance in the town square. At the same time they were forced to chant out slogans such as 'peace of the country gives peace to the soul". Many of the imams were forcibly given Chinese flags - the same demonstration also included university students.

During the speeches, young people were told to stay away from mosques, and that the prayer was harmful to ones health and instead were encouraged to dance. Female teachers were instructed to teach children to stay away from religious education and made to swear an oath that they will keep children away from religion.
You don't troll like this here !

Does Zarb e Azb also include freeing of Kashmir from occupation?

1. What is the exact toll of dead terrorists thus far in Op. ZEA?
2. What exactly is going on about Operation Khyber-I because we don't hear much news about it?
3. How is the Pak Army reconstructing the area it has crushed and what new government institutions will be established?
4. What is the US' role in the current ops? (both ZEA and Khyber-I)
5. Are there any future plans for expanding military operation in other parts of FATA and the rest of the country?
6. Are there any chances of Martial Law?
I'd be very honored if any one of these could be included in the interview. :)

1) around 3600 killed , many injured , thousands arrested
2)The infantry is first going in the area and fighting the taliban , if there is any type of problem or chance of heavy casualties in any area then the PAF is called in and the artillery is used , Then after area is cleared it will be researched for IEDs and hidden passages , then the reconstruction will take place .
3)The government should have allotted some funds which the army is using to rebuild the houses and provide basic facilities like water , gas , communication , roads . etc
4) no us role , they only do drone attacks in the northern areas to kill Afghan taliban and some times they kill TTP fighter which is quite rare .
5) Not in FATA i think but the operation will be done throughout Pakistan on information basis , like the rangers is doing .
6) Nop , Gen Raheel seems to be a sensible person who is trying to improve Civil-military relations .

My set of questions:

1. Why is there not much media coverage regarding this op?
2. What is xactly the role of PAK SF and ISI in this op? For example: is SF used as a force multiplier to the army or are they used in an entirely different "strategic role"?
3. Is the OP Zarb a COIN op or is it like conventional warfare?

Thanks

1)There is a lot of coverage , I have seen at least 20 programs on different channels in which they visit these areas and talk to the soldiers there ....
2) Actually the intelligence and the SFs are linked , The intelligence gives key Info to the SFs , they perform successful raids in different areas , SFs help reduce infantry casualties and perform the missions more neatly and quickly

Update about rehabilitation and development of administrative set up responsible to take control after de induction of military. It is responsibility of government and I think they are not doing thier job.

How military is planing to fill this gap?

Q: Where is Adnan Rasheed? What happened to him?

How much is Pakistan spending on Operation Zarb-e-Azb daily?

How much has Pakistan spent so far?

Back
Top Bottom