What's new

Political Poll for Pakistani Politics

XYON

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Members,

What say you on the following questions?

1. If I had to VOTE today, which Pakistani political party will I vote for?

2. If I had to JOIN today, which Pakistani political party will I join?

Thanks

then u shud make a new party
no need to gve votes it will hppnd

People blindly follow their political parties and refuse to look at the actual individuals running.

Everyone in Pakistan wants to have his own Mosque. We have many leaders but what we don't have is 'collective stance' Personally, I think we should try Imran Khan.....

Pakistan cannot progress. The country would go from bad to worse economically due to feudal system.

Zardari family,Nawaz shareef Family ,Bhutto Family, Chowdery Family , Baloch Sardar family.. are 2% Leader from last 60 years THEY are controlling Pakistani 98% Awam... Bring the change and now U should plan for 14 August 2030 .

My Vote is with Mustafa Kamal :pakistan: as next Prime Minister of Pakistan

We must bring the middle class revolution in all walks of life including politics and government .
kite-nov2009.jpg

Only and only the middle class order can effectively counter the menace of Feudals of Pakistan.

me and my whole household will vote for Imran Khan ... he has his weaknesses but he is the best of the lot ... I will not join a political party though because our political parties are not mature enough , also by joining a party the views aren't considered objective thereof .

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom