What's new

Political drone attack in 3 days: Altaf

Totally indefensible Bakwas by the Don.

Today he must have lost many supporters. But there are still people trying to defend him. One day the sheer hypocrisy would choke his supporters. After he looses his grip on the masses, some of today's top MQM leaders would write books explaining how hard it was to make up excuses for him and how they hated the hypocrisy that they had to support. One excuse they shall all give is that they feared for their lives.

But they can't leave their DOn other wise you know "BORI BAND "

Qaid-e-azam was not a angle. He arranged alcohol party after the success.
No doubt he was hard worker, and wanted the liberal Muslim country as we see turkey today.

Qaid-e-azam was not a angle. He arranged alcohol party after the success.
No doubt he was hard worker, and wanted the liberal Muslim country as we see turkey today.

How a person starts out is not quite as important as how they end up.

See if you can find research work by Dr. Safdar Mehmood. That might be helpful.

1104_10151229879684863_1579400058_n.jpg

Gold medal for you for this find

thanks please go and have party with ALTAF BHAI on his successful drone success. otherwise plz STFU
What is better...a lie that draws a smile...or a truth that draws a tear???
Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in past matters cannot be trusted in future ones either.

10/01/2013

Quetta - 12
SWAT - 22
Karachi super highway - 7
Quetta - 17
Others - 37
One day, 5-6 events and 95 killed.and around 80 Injured... Just one day.. Would it be wrong to say that Pakistan is going through the toughest time since Independence. This is scary folks, why the hell are you allowing the Govt to stay this stagnant and reaction-less!!!

10/01/2013

Quetta - 12
SWAT - 22
Karachi super highway - 7
Quetta - 17
Others - 37
One day, 5-6 events and 95 killed.and around 80 Injured... Just one day.. Would it be wrong to say that Pakistan is going through the toughest time since Independence. This is scary folks, why the hell are you allowing the Govt to stay this stagnant and reaction-less!!!

cause some of us dont want to derail damocrazy!:rofl:

cause some of us dont want to derail damocrazy!:rofl:

Mate, all this much in one day... I just don't understand how is this much violence possible. Why isn't the home minister fired and intelligence chiefs shaken up for lack of performance.. This sound like a strong case for Military law...

Mate, all this much in one day... I just don't understand how is this much violence possible. Why isn't the home minister fired and intelligence chiefs shaken up for lack of performance.. This sound like a strong case for Military law...

cause damocrazy sucks in pakistan, that is the reality, & we all should accept it!
thousands of terrorists caught but no one to judge them gulity!

Crazies and foreign money. That is the short answer.

I will draw a lot of flak for this, but Shias do not help their cause either by doing exactly the sort of things that annoy others. When someone thinks that he is doing his sect a favor by abusing Companions of Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him), he is just playing with fire. I am NOT justifying killings, but pointing out what feeds the crazies to begin with. Just a little respect goes a long way and makes for harmonious living.

Back
Top Bottom