What's new

Political Columns

Azli dushman.jpg

there is a movie on that event where a son of a sahabi and his pregnant mother were killed by the khawarij for no fault of their own. and even the unborn child was cut out of mother and beheaded by these barbarians.
LeJ and Sipah Sahabah supporters on the web say
It has got nothing to do with LeJ and Sipah Sahabah ...Except Khawarij, everyone sect believes that it's a Fitna...The history of 'Khawarij' is clear and every event has been described with authentic Ahadees ...

He just summed up everything in this article. That's what i keep saying all the time that this goon named Don Altaf is a traitor and he should be treated like one. And jinnahpur was not a hoax or a comic, it was a reality and i have no doubt that this was mqm leadership's plan at that time but they miserably failed in that scheme. But this time the whole nation is very hopeful that this drama and bhai girri will end soon. Inshallah.

Syed Ali bhai KPK list is also ready. This time the action will be across the board, no one will be spared Inshallah. This is what faisal raza abidi used to say that pakistan needs "Jamhuri Marshall Law".
Nothing will happen. Only small fishes will be caught and that is it.

Just hold your horses guys.
Let the opn unfold itself.
The mission will be accomplished.

I know emotions are running very high but there is no harm going through the following article by Izhar Saheb,

View attachment 233567
@HRK @Indus Falcon @Oscar @Slav Defence @TankMan @Gufi @WAJsal
Very good read, thanks for the share. I can't tolerate anyone who is unfair or has a biased attitude toward Urdu-speaking, they are as Pakistanis as any of us Punjabis, Sindhis etc, etc. They have sacrificed a lot for the cause of Pakistan.
That being said, no one is generalizing MQM or Mohajirs, if there are those who are and have conducted illegal activities, such as Bhata, target killings, taking funds from RAW. I believe it is a good riddance for MQM that these people are being taken care of.

@syedali73 Sir I agree with most part of the article, it is sad to see PTI accepting a lot of PPP workers like this. These are not election days so this doesn't make any sense.

On the other hand, we need to see how election dynamics work in Punjab specifically. It is clear that who ever is going to sweep in Punjab, is going to form govt in center. At least, you need to have majority in Punjab seats to be able to have any sort of power in center whether in govt or opposition. PTI almost swept in KP, but still they are 3rd in the list in NA.

Sindhi's are most likely going to vote again for PPP and MQM, that's obvious. Maybe PTI will be able to fetch few seats here and there, but overall I don't see PTI doing much dent to PPP in rural sindh or MQM in centeral Karachi.

Situation in Baluchistan will remain a mess in coming elections too. No one can enjoy sufficient power in center by winning majority in Baluchistan anyways.

KP is an open territory, if PTI will deliver there they have good chance to winning again from there. We'll have to see abou that. Besides, KP people are great in way that they always vote for performance, if you don't deliver then you are bound to see the exit door.

Punjab however is different, people still vote here for electables. PTI tried to pitch new guys in Punjab, especially in Lahore, Pindi, Islo etc and have lost miserably against big guns of PML-N. So we need to operate in Punjab they way Punjabi people want, or else they will vote against you. In every constituency in Punjab, there are 30 - 40 thousand votes at least for personality / political background of the candidate. You need appropriate candidate to fetch these votes.

Not trying to defend PTI's recent move to accept everyone who's coming from PPP. Just stating what I feel..

Back
Top Bottom