What's new

Pokemon GO

Me:ph34r:. Here's my haul from yesterday at the Smithsonian... their internet sucks:o:!!

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Me:ph34r:. Here's my haul from yesterday at the Smithsonian... their internet sucks:o:!!

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

WOW ! You are lucky . I have seen some videos and it looks awesome . I heard with updates , we can do battles with wild Pokemon and do trade . Have you done any GYM battle so far ?

WOW ! You are lucky.

Is it available yet where you are? It's pretty fun, though I got in trouble for it yesterday:partay:. Apparently walking around with your phone held high is both creepy, and a violation for museum rules:whistle:.

Have you done any GYM battle so far ?

Not yet, still busy catching Pokémon. It's surprisingly good exercise:lol:.

Anyone else reach level 5? And if so, what team did you pick?

I went with the Bird in the North, obviously:D.

xaokyg3geturgd0h8tv4.JPG

I used to play farmville and play for almost a month and then I stopped. But anyone who likes Crysis 3, Far Cry, MOHA etc?

Is it available yet where you are? It's pretty fun, though I got in trouble for it yesterday:partay:. Apparently walking around with your phone held high is both creepy, and a violation for museum rules:whistle:.

Not yet, still busy catching Pokémon. It's surprisingly good exercise:lol:.

Anyone else reach level 5? And if so, what team did you pick?

I went with the Bird in the North, obviously:D.

xaokyg3geturgd0h8tv4.JPG
:lol: I wonder where will be the Legendary Pokemon living . Don't tell me for Articuno I have to travel to High Mountains :partay: . Its not launched in India :( It might need a powerful net connection which is a rarity in my state .

I used to play farmville and play for almost a month and then I stopped. But anyone who likes Crysis 3, Far Cry, MOHA etc?
Playing Far Cry :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom