What's new

POF WEBSITE UPDATED

POF website has been uodated...enjoy.

...:::Pakistan Ordnance Factory:::...
Website leaves the impression they are living in 90s :( Seriously by looking at the state of GOVT websites one can easily figure out competence of their IT staff. It makes me sick to see ugly looking pathetic portals for these GOVT institutions with huge budgets :sick:. @Stealth have a look at the website! To me it looks like the semester project of some student. Presentation of content sucks too. :tdown:

in product section what is tetst
They are trying to test if reader is sleepy or not :D

Website leaves the impression they are living in 90s :( Seriously by looking at the state of GOVT websites one can easily figure out competence of their IT staff. It makes me sick to see ugly looking pathetic portals for these GOVT institutions with huge budgets :sick:. @Stealth have a look at the website! To me it looks like the semester project of some student. Presentation of content sucks too. :tdown:

They are trying to test if reader is sleepy or not :D

They're happy with that so nobody can do anything... :) Problem here is, organizations or even individuals don't understand the meaning of "Presentation". In the US/Canada,UK and now in even India, companies, organizations spends on graphics/presentations more than their entire projects. The reason is they want to compete with the international market. Trust me no body have time to read bla blaa bullshits long length copypaste paragraphs on the websites. Pakistan, India and Bangladesh, majority of our web sites are serious pathetic.... full shit copypaste text.. in just a single glance... user just open the website seeing ... full of rich text.. no graphical presentation... user will immediately close down the window tab...

We are behind bcuz here.. people just want to earn.. but not interested to spend lol.... they just earn money but ******up with the loss factor. In first world countries... they spend twice on the graphics presentations just to attract masses....

Back
Top Bottom