What's new

POF to equip Sindh Rangers with advance weapons

N/A

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
TAXILA: The Pakistan Ordnance Factories (POF), Wah, has offered its latest weapons system to Sindh Rangers to meet armoury requirements for law enforcement duties.

The system includes Designated Markman Rifle (Sniper), SMG, G3S, Pistol B-6, Pistol ST-9, and newly developed ammo 150,155,165 and 175 grain.

Live demonstration was carried out to show the efficiency and accuracy of these weapons to senior officials of the Sindh Rangers.

Managing Director Wah Industries Asif Ali Siddiqui and retired Col Javaid Umar, consultant weapons, gave a briefing.

Mr Siddiqui said that the POF was extending help to law-enforcement agencies in war against terrorism by providing reliable and high quality weapons to them.

He said the POF was also providing post-sale service facilities to law-enforcement agencies.

The system includes Designated Markman Rifle (Sniper), .
I think markman rifle is bit different from sniper rifle.
Markman rifle:Can fire multiple rounds with one go on trigger
Sniper you have to shut trigger for every shot..
Ofcourse range is same for both..I mean both are long range toys.

I think markman rifle is bit different from sniper rifle.
Markman rifle:Can fire multiple rounds with one go on trigger
Sniper you have to shut trigger for every shot..
Ofcourse range is same for both..I mean both are long range toys.
Snipers shoot from concealment, typically not part of a ground team.
Designated marksmen are part of a squad and have rifles that can reach further out than the rest of the team.
Snipers have a much larger role than DMs do.

TAXILA: The Pakistan Ordnance Factories (POF), Wah, has offered its latest weapons system to Sindh Rangers to meet armoury requirements for law enforcement duties.

The system includes Designated Markman Rifle (Sniper), SMG, G3S, Pistol B-6, Pistol ST-9, and newly developed ammo 150,155,165 and 175 grain.

Live demonstration was carried out to show the efficiency and accuracy of these weapons to senior officials of the Sindh Rangers.

Managing Director Wah Industries Asif Ali Siddiqui and retired Col Javaid Umar, consultant weapons, gave a briefing.

Mr Siddiqui said that the POF was extending help to law-enforcement agencies in war against terrorism by providing reliable and high quality weapons to them.

He said the POF was also providing post-sale service facilities to law-enforcement agencies.

The govt. of Sindh should ask the US to supply some UH-1 Huey which they are retiring like about 50-80 of them.
Also, some used Mi-17s from the Muslim countries.

And pay for their upgrade.

The govt. of Sindh should ask the US to supply some UH-1 Huey which they are retiring like about 50-80 of them.

What why should all this happen??? I mean what's the benefit for all these countries to offer you this equipment and upgrades?

Which Muslims country ?

What why should all this happen??? I mean what's the benefit for all these countries to offer you this equipment and upgrades?

His Idea is related to our shopping with the Mirrage Fleet !

images (6).jpg

G3S
By the way POF offered Azb Rifle or some other marksman rifle

Snipers shoot from concealment, typically not part of a ground team.
Designated marksmen are part of a squad and have rifles that can reach further out than the rest of the team.
Snipers have a much larger role than DMs do.
Agree with u.
And how does it cost...Is it local ordinance factory?
If yes then it must be good move!!

Upgrades are not free, so there is some money to be made by the seller and disposing off old assets also cost money so it's an additional saving.

Back
Top Bottom