What's new

POF | Sniper Rifle

DESERT FIGHTER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Found these pics of POF made Sniper Rifle (probably based on G-3) shown during IDEAS... Anybody got info,specs of this thing?

9a7qrc.jpg

another (dif variant?)

efqlps.jpg

@Aeronaut @Armstrong @notorious_eagle @RescueRanger @Secur @Major Sam @Slav Defence @Xeric @Oscar @nuclearpak

Last edited by a moderator:
nice job by POF. @DESERT FIGHTER will you sell POF EYE to us ? :ashamed: according to info, Pakistan will export it after meeting domestic demand, So what is the condition now ? and what will be its price ?

It was introduced in 2008-9.. so yeah if Bangladesh wants it why not... if we can sell you stuff like Baktar Shikan ATMs,AZ upgrades etc... than why the hell not!

do any of these guns actually make their way into the army and in war zones?
or they just remain in these exhibitions...
I have seen enough videos of WoT, and all I see is Army still using Chinese made AKs, M4, or G3

No offense but it has shitty ergonomics and G-3 isn't famous for accuracy either.

This is just another variant of PSR, with different postol grip and stock, cant say about internals.....and dont forget psr and g3 are same with few changes

No offense but it has shitty ergonomics and G-3 isn't famous for accuracy either.

I dont what made you say that but british police has been using psg1 as marksman rifle for a while now, germans have hand picked g-3s andd modified them to be a dmr, its called g3z4

This is just another variant of PSR, with different postol grip and stock, cant say about internals.....and dont forget psr and g3 are same with few changes

I dont what made you say that but british police has been using psg1 as marksman rifle for a while now, germans have hand picked g-3s andd modified them to be a dmr, its called g3z4

Not talking about PSR, talking about that wooden stock DMM rifle.

It's a PSR-90 with diversified Butt options.

If you can take the recoil, you could probably knit a sweater with the G3, it's very accurate especially at extended ranges but the recoil throws the bullet slightly above target.

7.62 x 51 nato is more like a battle rifle - for long range shooting, Last time I went to Pasban range in Pindi, they had 2 x standard G-3 with scope mounted & bipod.
am not sure if they have added match grade barrel to that, if they have than that is a perfect DMR, thats why am asking @DESERT FIGHTER to confirm whether any internals have been modified. @Icarus - sir can you shed some light on the new G-3 with new butt and added rails?
Not talking about PSR, talking about that wooden stock DMM rifle.

Back
Top Bottom