What's new

PNS Azmat Class - Fast Attack Missile Craft | Updates & Discussions.

We need 24 of these in our Navy along with 24 Frigates and Corvettes
Yara zarvan.
Why are you going down the Nishan 101 route. Bhai we don't need more than 12 frigates at the max. As to FAC 12 -16 might just be enough. However where is the money going to come from and for what are we piling on these weapons. 8 doubt very much you will see any action this side of 2025.

Yara zarvan.
Why are you going down the Nishan 101 route. Bhai we don't need more than 12 frigates at the max. As to FAC 12 -16 might just be enough. However where is the money going to come from and for what are we piling on these weapons. 8 doubt very much you will see any action this side of 2025.
I know economy sucks but when improves we need at least 24 Frigates and bigger Corvettes along with 12 Submarines and 24 at least Missile boats

I know economy sucks but when improves we need at least 24 Frigates and bigger Corvettes along with 12 Submarines and 24 at least Missile boats

i think thats too much bro ...

12-14 Frigates along with 2-3 destroyers and 12-14 FAC would be great ...
and for subs , upto 10 subs would be enough to defend our coast ..

i think thats too much bro ...

12-14 Frigates along with 2-3 destroyers and 12-14 FAC would be great ...
and for subs , upto 10 subs would be enough to defend our coast ..
When good economy I still think 24 Frigates and Corvettes or 20 Frigates and 4 Cruise Missile destroters and 12 Submarines with 24 FAC

When good economy I still think 24 Frigates and Corvettes or 20 Frigates and 4 Cruise Missile destroters and 12 Submarines with 24 FAC

thats too much for a small coast line ... i would prefer a strong Naval Airforce and PAF too ..why waste money 24 frigates ??

eventually the Azmat class FAC's will replace all the legacy FAC's in PN inventory over the planned budget period for PN modernization.

Yara zarvan.

@Zarvan reading too much of our section

Pakistan need to revamp their Army and air forces as their concern is in land warfare

Pakistan need to revamp their Army and air forces as their concern is in land warfare
We need at least 24 Frigates and Destroyers and 10 to 12 Submarines and I stand by this number we need lot more than what we have now and as for Indonesia you need at least what Japan has that is around 60 Frigates and Destroyers and 20 Submarines at least

Sir,u r wrong on that one cuz no military in the world can fight for longer periods of time without good navy.In case of pakistan around 80--90% trade is done through sea.

has PNS Azmat made a public appearance after the attack? Any pics?

Pakistan should at least have 10 Frigates 3000+ ton and 8 destroyers 4500+ ton with up to 16 500+ ton Missile crafts.

Pakistan should at least have 10 Frigates 3000+ ton and 8 destroyers 4500+ ton with up to 16 500+ ton Missile crafts.

requirements based on any calculations basel?

man navy officials know better than us they are doing well
current fleet is enough beside submarines
16 submarines must

Back
Top Bottom