What's new

pmln and mqm silent alliance

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
942072_370232169745361_73547068_n.jpg

http://www.express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=110183218&Issue=NP_LHE&Date=20130504

Darkinsky what if this information is true, after all MQM did have a coalition government with PPP, so what will your response be.

MQM can gain some support in Punjab in alliance with PMLN but what will PMLN gain?? Vice versa? PTI will have to come strong in Karachi and break MQMs rhetoric of Karachi is theirs only, PTI should do that postponed Jalsa in Karachi before elections!

Darkinsky what if this information is true, after all MQM did have a coalition government with PPP, so what will your response be.

if it was true PMLN had not stopped MQM from duing jalsa in sialkot today

My question was specifically aimed on the idea that hypothetically MQM has an electoral agreement with Noon and both formed the next government. Would this make you angry and in essence stop supporting MQM. Just a general question.

My question was specifically aimed on the idea that hypothetically MQM has an electoral agreement with Noon and both formed the next government. Would this make you angry and in essence stop supporting MQM. Just a general question.

i wont stop suppoting MQM but i will be very angry, in my opinion MQM should start thinking about doing opposition politics is it wants to gain popularity as national party

but nawaz and PPP have always used scare tactics like using terrorists/army in karachi to scare MQM, but MQM should be prepared to go against ganja

Why PML-N has silence alliances with MQM, PPP ? while PTI has announced alliances with PML-Q, PPP?

Looks like Conspiracy Theorists are at their best to increase confusion. Reality is same what SS said. "Balla or Teer dono cycle pay ja rahay hain."

MQM during these past five years managed to loose a lot of its support due to their U turn politics, if they decide to do the same it will hurt them in public mandate to be honest. None the less they are still very strong and apart from one or two seats i don't see them loosing any seat from their strong areas in this election. One or two seats they might have a tough fight against PTI as it has gained a lot of silent supports from many Karachities. I wish to see MQM of Musharaf era and the example work done by likes of Mustafa Kamal to repeat.

MQM is the biggest lota party, besides being the biggest terrorist party.
They were chummy with Mushy when he was in power, and when Mushy left they get in bed with PPP.
I have no doubt that if PMLN gets into power Lotas will follow.
Remember, this terrorist party has no vision outside of keeping itself in power.

MQM will contact any one who gets in power.... thats there history!!!! And PMLN is desprate to get power.....

i remember the karachi jalsa of PTI???? ring some bell????? btw what happen to imran he says he will file the case against MQM in england?

i think if any one want to know the alliance between some parties check the language, the tune... PTI MQM ANP PPP everyone running campaign only against NS...

Back
Top Bottom