What's new

PML-N invites Gangster Uzair Baloch to join party

Bratva

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
KARACHI: The Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) Sindh president, Ghous Ali Shah, announced on Friday that a formal invitation has been extended to the Peoples Amn Committee (PAC) leader, Uzair Baloch, to join the party.

“Baloch has responded positively and we are hoping that he will accept the offer,” Shah informed the media after the PML-N Sindh council’s meeting at the Muslim League House on Friday.
“Up till the moment Baloch was in the Pakistan Peoples Party, he was an angel but as soon as he left, the operation began,” alleged Shah. “He is being punished for leaving the party and we demand an end to this injustice.”

He also called for an end to the Lyari operation, saying that the people living in the locality had the same rights as other citizens in the country. Shah mentioned that he met with the PAC leader but did not share details about the meeting.

The PML-N will start its anti-government movement in Sindh from May 6. Shah announced that from Friday onwards the party would be reaching out to the nationalist parties and other leaders who would be interested in their movement. Party leaders Saleem Zia and Marvi Memon also attended the meeting.
Published in The Express Tribune, May 5th, 2012.

^^^Gangster…LOL, when he was saying that he is also in contacts with PTI leadership…than all is well and good......:hitwall:…..oh I see…., the mighty dry-cleaning plant for politicians is only available in PTI, sure sure then he is an absolute gangster:rofl::rofl:

On a serious note, I believe, Uzair Baloch has no other suitable option available except PMLN as PTI possess and shows soft corners for both MQM and PPP, sworn enemies of Layari people at this very moment.:coffee:

^^^Gangster…LOL, when he was saying that he is also in contacts with PTI leadership…than all is well and good......:hitwall:…..oh I see…., the mighty dry-cleaning plant for politicians is only available in PTI, sure sure then he is an absolute gangster:rofl::rofl:

On a serious note, I believe, Uzair Baloch has no other suitable option available except PMLN as PTI possess and shows soft corners for both MQM and PPP, sworn enemies of Layari people at this very moment.:coffee:

if he joined PTI, i would have criticized the in same manner. But it seems Gangster Uzair baloch found like minded people. A party where Fake degree holder, jail breakers, credit card stealer (caught on video) exists and if one gangster enter in the party then it's not something to be amused :coffee:

And second thing, why did you bring PTI in this topic? has it anything to do with PTI? DO you deny Uzair Baloch is gangster?

P.S. Illiterate people while debating always show this kind of behavior which you showed in your post

It's only Ghous Ali Shah from PML(N) who invited him to join as member, I don't think PTI asked him to join them ,its only Uzair Baloch who disclosed in some interview,once asked about his contact with N, he replied that so and so parties have contacted him. Anyways what I think, MQM is more closer to PTI, less one issue they don't have much of difference and that too because it's really difficult for IK to back out from his stance against AH. As far as issue of new provinces is concerned, though PTI say they are into debate but the idea of making divisions as province and distribution of resources at lowest level suits MQM. I think they may be partners at some point in near future.

He's a gangster, plain and simple. Trying to make him the victim is ridiculous considering the number of People HE HAS KILLED or has GOTTEN KILLED!

PAC is cornered , they are running out of ammo fast , have fired almost all rpgs , granades , awans , bullets ... uzair baluch is desperate for a call from any political party else he knows he will be caught and killed as supplies are runing short and he knows cant fight forever he needs supply line for ammo whoever gets him either PPP / PTI / MQM / PML-N / ANP he along with his rats will become loyal to them for time being . Later these criminals will become source of shame and disgust for those party , i hope any political party before getting these people on board will think this through and keep distance between gangster and politicians.

I hope Sindh Police take revenge for the deaths of its officers killed by uzair baluch and his men , clean this liyari of these pigs leave a clear message

The way PML(N) offered him to join is a shame, and Uzair also needed some party for protection cause it should not be difficult for police to get hold of him and bring him before courts. But police resorted to some stupid option, in my opinion this operation was just a drama and there was no need of it. Some of our friends are very confident about the ammunition expended by these gangsters but I think police has fired much more ammunition than those gangsters. Had they been so confident about ammunition left with gangsters, they could have engaged them another day and then had a free walk. I think this was the worst move by PPP to eliminate one of their gangster and making MQM happy, they may have made MQM happy but they have caused a big loss to themselves.
The best revenge by Sindh police could be to get hold of Uzair Baloch and prosecute him and put him behind the bars or whatever punishment he deserves through courts. But if they want to kill him on behest of someone or for personal revenge then I think there is no difference between Uzair and Police. By the way this SP seems to be a bigger gangster than Uzair.
It was not only PPP which have dogs and rats like him, all parties and groups have them in abundance.

The way PML(N) offered him to join is a shame, and Uzair also needed some party for protection cause it should not be difficult for police to get hold of him and bring him before courts. But police resorted to some stupid option, in my opinion this operation was just a drama and there was no need of it. Some of our friends are very confident about the ammunition expended by these gangsters but I think police has fired much more ammunition than those gangsters. Had they been so confident about ammunition left with gangsters, they could have engaged them another day and then had a free walk. I think this was the worst move by PPP to eliminate one of their gangster and making MQM happy, they may have made MQM happy but they have caused a big loss to themselves.
The best revenge by Sindh police could be to get hold of Uzair Baloch and prosecute him and put him behind the bars or whatever punishment he deserves through courts. But if they want to kill him on behest of someone or for personal revenge then I think there is no difference between Uzair and Police. By the way this SP seems to be a bigger gangster than Uzair.
It was not only PPP which have dogs and rats like him, all parties and groups have them in abundance.
If All this police action was, fake & police made a drAma, out of no where, why thn a SHO ,died in a police Apc? AlSo why DSP fiyAz khAn , got badly injured, or did policemen of chowdry, aslam AttAcked their own, baghdadi police, station?
Or its rehman dacait , who was killed by chowdry, aslam?
Its open truth, shansha was, the prime wittness of BB,s assination , & he was killed by rehman baloch, from whose oders, & what reasons, thing we need to dig into more of BB,s killing!
& if bait-ullaha-mehsud, orderd it, thn why there is name of zaMan mehsud with 2.5 million rupes on his, head?

Back
Top Bottom