What's new

PMA Long Course for graduates

544_delta

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
i have been "not recommended" once.. and have 3 stamps on my fsc and metric marksheets. can i apply again after graduation (BS degree of 4 years).
on my last try i got my documents stamped but did not appear in physical test .can i still apply??

i have been "not recommended" once.. and have 3 stamps on my fsc and metric marksheets. can i apply again after graduation (BS degree of 4 years).
on my last try i got my documents stamped but did not appear in physical test .can i still apply??
Yes you can apply.

please can you tell me
i have b-tech PASS degree of two years graduation can i apply
plus my eye sight is also 2.25 weak can i apply
Not sure about eyes sight please check about eye sight criteria at joinpakarmy.com.

seriously i don't know anything about both
:D no problem i will inform you. In pma long course usually cadet was selected after intermediate,DAE or graduation both 2 years graduation or 4 years and the age requiremeny is 17-23. In graduate course the eligibility criteria is graduation both 14 year or 16 year and in short service comissioned officer candidates applied after Bs engineering,MBBS,MBA or MSC etc .

:D no problem i will inform you. In pma long course usually cadet was selected after intermediate,DAE or graduation both 2 years graduation or 4 years and the age requiremeny is 17-23. In graduate course the eligibility criteria is graduation both 14 year or 16 year and in short service comissioned officer candidates applied after Bs engineering,MBBS,MBA or MSC etc .
thanks for your cooperation
so i can apply throw long course
when is opening of new admissions

i heard from someone that graduate course and short service course are the same. is it true??

i heard from someone that graduate course and short service course are the same. is it true??
No completely different. Graduate course is similar to Long course but training period is only one year while training period of short service course consists of few weeks.

No completely different. Graduate course is similar to Long course but training period is only one year while training period of short service course consists of few weeks.
is it (graduate course) offered regularly?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom