What's new

PMA L/C Initial and Final Medical (Eyesight)

Huzaifa Naseeb

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hey Guys i'm going to apply for 136PMA L/C
and i suffer from congenital ptosis which does not effect my eyesight.
Though i suffer from 0.75 short sightedness.
although this ptosis does not affect me but i am afraid CMB doctors might differ.
Am i medically fit or not ?

Attachments

• 1622081_697299647013688_1438162330847342240_n.jpg
    1622081_697299647013688_1438162330847342240_n.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 152
Check the eligibity criteria on Advertisement regarding relaxation for short sightedness.

Check the eligibity criteria on Advertisement regarding relaxation for short sightedness.
Im Not Worried About Short Sightedness , I'm worried about congenital ptosis
Can you give me a link regarding this issue ?

Im Not Worried About Short Sightedness , I'm worried about congenital ptosis
Can you give me a link regarding this issue ?
Congenital ptosis may occur through autosomal dominant inheritance. So your family face similar problem?

no they don't suffer from it .
it's only me .
I got it operated from CMH RWP about 5 years ago but wasn't prefectly operated .
i'm asking am i medically fit for army or not ?

Single .
Right One .
So bro. My friend was effected from similar problem plus color blindness but his case was referred to CMB, after appeal medical he was disqulified. But don't worry bro try your best at least go for initial IQ test and initial medical test they will better inform you about the problem.

So bro. My friend was effected from similar problem plus color blindness but his case was referred to CMB, after appeal medical he was disqulified. But don't worry bro try your best at least go for initial IQ test and initial medical test they will better inform you about the problem.
did his ptosis effect his eyesight ? and im not suffering from colorblindness , thats a sure shot disqualifier
plus tell me about my case bro .
am i medically fit or not ?

did his ptosis effect his eyesight ? and im not suffering from colorblindness , thats a sure shot disqualifier
plus tell me about my case bro .
am i medically fit or not ?
I will recommend you to go for test it will be a good experience. I am not sure about your disqulification but they can raise your case as issue.

I will recommend you to go for test it will be a good experience. I am not sure about your disqulification but they can raise your case as issue.
i got it checked yesterday by an army doctor and he also said he was uncertain about my case .
he said that you are in gray area . you have 50 50 chances.
brother kindly confirm wether it will be a disqualifier or not and should i operate it once again or not ? Please tell

i got it checked yesterday by an army doctor and he also said he was uncertain about my case .
he said that you are in gray area . you have 50 50 chances.
brother kindly confirm wether it will be a disqualifier or not and should i operate it once again or not ? Please tell
Bro even army doctor cannot sure about your case so please start preparation and go for initial test may be they can recommend you it's up to your luck now. We will pray for your success if you need any assistance regarding initial test, physical test i am here to guide you.

Bro even army doctor cannot sure about your case so please start preparation and go for initial test may be they can recommend you it's up to your luck now. We will pray for your success if you need any assistance regarding initial test, physical test i am here to guide you.
do you know about any similar cases like me ?
and bro im not worry about those inital tests and physical . they are way too easy !
im worried about medical

Back
Top Bottom