What's new

PM, Saudi Defence Minister vow to boost ties

Syed Asif Bukhari

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
upload_2016-8-29_16-2-8.png
PRIME Minister Nawaz Sharif and Saudi Defence Minister Prince Mohammed bin Salman shake hands at PM House on Sunday.
ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and Saudi Deputy Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman on Sunday pledged to strengthen bilateral cooperation in different fields.

Prince Mohammed, who is also his country’s defence minister, called on Mr Sharif here at the PM House after he made a stopover in Islamabad on his way to China for a three day-visit beginning on Monday.

The two sides discussed issues of mutual interest in both regional and international spheres, said a press release issued by the Prime Minister’s House.

Earlier, the Saudi defence minister was greeted by his Pakistan counterpart, Khawaja Asif, and officials of the Foreign Office at the Nur Khan Air Base.

Prince Mohammed bin Salman is likely to meet Chief of Army Staff Gen Raheel Sharif in Rawalpindi on Monday, security sources said.

Published in Dawn, August 29th, 2016

No offence but Saudis cant offer us anything in field of defence. The only reason this douche bag is here is to involve us in Syria. We should tell these spoiled Saudis that its our way or the highway.

yeah and let them keep treating your citizen like dogs in the process.tens of thousands of our citizens are dying there because saudis haven't paid them a single riyal for all the hard work they have done in last 3 months while saudis and americans are getting bonuses.even low level saudi employees have withdrawn 2 month advance on their salary while they were saying that they are unable to pay our people.about 1000 have died because of hunger and medical issues cause by this .these guys are not our friends they are just using us. when we are going to understand that.they only value us because of our nuclear umbrella and cannon fodders that comes with us.they never had and never will consider us their equals why are we still not milking them is above me.

Tell them to start paying Pakistan $80 billion that they spend on their joke army. Than we are talking.

Military hardware is expensive, $1.5 billion don't cut it.

Tell them to start paying Pakistan $80 billion that they spend on their joke army. Than we are talking.

Military hardware is expensive, $1.5 billion don't cut it.
we don't need their donations.we will earn our own no matter the amount of time it takes to do it.
if they keep spending like this and keep the same economic policies their economy is going to die in 10 years max.the advent of electric cars are also not in their favor they are going to lose even more chunk of their market to it.but on the other hand we have man power and are working on our industrial base we don't need their terrorist sponsoring money.we are and we will do just fine with a sustainable source of income unlike them.

Just for diplomacy and balance of relations. The other ship has long sailed...

we don't need their donations.we will earn our own no matter the amount of time it takes to do it.
if they keep spending like this and keep the same economic policies their economy is going to die in 10 years max.the advent of electric cars are also not in their favor they are going to lose even more chunk of their market to it.but on the other hand we have man power and are working on our industrial base we don't need their terrorist sponsoring money.we are and we will do just fine with a sustainable source of income unlike them.
There is no donation, It's a deal. $80 billion for next 2 to 3 years will change Pakistan upside down. Instead of begging to IMF and world for loans, let earn it the man's way. Will clear all foreign debt. Can build all dams, Restructure Railway, PIA and main institution of Pakistan from ground up.

Just for diplomacy and balance of relations. The other ship has long sailed...
Fire is still burning, Pakistan needs to cash the opportunity. Opportunity is waiting. Pakistan needs to put it's big boy pants and show that it exist. A respectable nuclear power that has influence.

It's a shame that even a Persian cat (meow) got more influence in M.E than Pakistan.

There is no donation, It's a deal. $80 billion for next 2 to 3 years will change Pakistan upside down. Instead of begging to IMF and world for loans, let earn it the man's way. Will clear all foreign debt. Can build all dams, Restructure Railway, PIA and main institution of Pakistan from ground up.

Fire is still burning, Pakistan needs to cash the opportunity. Opportunity is waiting. Pakistan needs to put it's big boy pants and show that it exist. A respectable nuclear power that has influence.

It's a shame that even a Persian cat (meow) got more influence in M.E than Pakistan.

Dude, If there really was serious incentive involved, there are bigger players that would have snapped up the opportunity long ago. The only reason Pakistan is constantly being pestered is because they see it as cheap ummah-chumma way out.

It seems you're suffering from inferiority complex?
That Persian "cat" has more influence in the region than you will ever dream of kid. This kid is acting as if Pakistan is even a contender :lol:

The saudis see your kind as cannon fodders/slaves and nothing more. I say Pakistan will do good by showing them the finger.

see it as cheap ummah-chumma way out.
lol, Ummah chumma. Sorry no more free chummas. Only Business deal.

It seems you're suffering from inferiority complex?
That Persian "cat" has more influence in the region than you will ever dream of kid. This kid is acting as if Pakistan is even a contender :lol:
Seems like you are suffering from retardedness. Pakistan is not a contender, but when opportunity is present it herself why not avail it. Persian cat is using sectarian links, once test sectarian puppets get bombed to annihilation, Persian cat will crawl back to it's cattery.

lol, Ummah chumma. Sorry no more free chummas. Only Business deal.

Seems like you are suffering from retardedness. Pakistan is not a contender, but when opportunity is present it herself why not avail it. Persian cat is using sectarian links, once test sectarian puppets get bombed to annihilation, Persian cat will crawl back to it's cattery.

If anyone here is retarded, it would the one whom is even thinking about comparing the influence of Iran in the region vs that of Pakistan. :lol:

Pakistan is going to bomb Iranian "sectarian puppets"? What are you waiting for? What's stopping you?

The saudis see your kind as cannon fodders/slaves and nothing more. I say Pakistan will do good by showing them the finger.
Thanks for your suggestion, another Iranian boot licker. GCC paid US for Iraq war. I guess Saudis also sees them as cannon oddrs/slaves.

Pakistan is going to bomb Iranian "sectarian puppets"? What are you waiting for? What's stopping you?

Thanks for your suggestion, another Iranian boot licker. GCC paid US for Iraq war. I guess Saudis also sees them as cannon oddrs/slaves.

I am an ethnic Iranian, just born outside Iran.

It does not matter if the Saudis donated money towards that invasion, the fact of the matter is, Saudis do not view Pakistanis with much respect, they view you as their cannon fodders.

As I said, Pakistanis need to show them the finger, only that way will you gain respect. Don't let these sand dwellers treat you like some pay for hire. I am on Pakistan's side here.

What are you good at? You first need to deal with the terrorism that is plaguing Pakistan at home before thinking about adventurism abroad. You think Saudis are paying you to die for them because "you are good at something"? They pay you because they rather you die than them. This is what a cannon fodder is. Just look at them in Yemen.They spend half the time running away, the other half getting killed. You want Pakistanis they give their blood for these people?

I am an ethnic Iranian, just born outside Iran.

It does not matter if the Saudis donated money towards that invasion, the fact of the matter is, Saudis do not view Pakistanis with much respect, they view you as their cannon fodders.

As I said, Pakistanis need to show them the finger, only that way will you gain respect. Don't let these sand dwellers treat you like some pay for hire. I am on Pakistan's side here.

I don't have any love or hate for either Saudis or Iranian. It's a Business deal. Don't worry about respect. They will have lot more respect while paying Billions every month.

What are you good at? You first need to deal with the terrorism that is plaguing Pakistan at home before thinking about adventurism abroad. You think Saudis are paying you to die for them because "you are good at something"? They pay you because they rather you die than them. Just look at them in Yemen.They spend half the time running away, the other getting killed. You want Pakistanis they give their blood for these people?
Domestic terrorism is all taken care off.. Pakistan succeed where whole world failed. Even 48 countries failed right across the border. Iranian are struggle with Kurds and before it was Jundallah, until Pakistan arrest their leader and hand it to Iran. So trust me, When world approaches Pakistan to help train or interven. There is credibility and experience and expertise they are after.

Back
Top Bottom