What's new

Please welcome new mod Antibody!

Relax dude! You ain't gonna get paid for it or sent on a free vacation to Hawaii or the International Space Station! It's a thankless job! I've been a mod on some other forums and it sucks!

Now go have a chilled beer instead with some hot, delicious Kababs from Anarkali Bazaar, as snacks! That's far better than being a mod!

Cheers!
drinking-48.GIF

You scare when I take place then YOU will be the first one I ban?????????? :azn:

Or you just jealous with me about my self-motive election!!!???

I still want to be a mod!!!

Why only Pakistani could take chairs in the management team??? Why not me a foreigner????

Racist???

CongRatz Bro! You Really deserve it..:thinktank::tup:
Well! Don't ban me just send warning, if i unintentionally Post something wrong....:P

CongRatz Bro! You Really deserve it..:thinktank::tup:
Well! Don't ban me just send warning, if i unintentionally Post something wrong....:P

Don't you feed your corrupted officials friend!!!

I have got a lot of meaningless infractions just because of my against the evil trolls here!!!! And after all that is the result I have got!!!

The trolls are still living well on PDF, much more confident and naughty, and become god father of all members!!!!

We have to bow down head to them and be scared by them if don't want the mods ban us forever!!!

:azn:

Congratulations Antibody... Well deserve promotion.

Antigens (troll) ke ab khair nae...

Good luck, hope you'll continue sharing your knowledge on aviation.

jo bhi MOD bana aty hi humy 2-4 infractions de mari is liye hum ab kisi ko congs hi nhi kehty :lol:

phir bhi dil kehta hai is bar ker do shayed koi change a jay

cong dear antibody :tup:

Congratulations Antibody, you deserved it mate.
With power comes great responsibility :azn:

congrats Anitbody

enjoy the welcome posts while they last.

as you get down to business. you will get all kinds of reactions via PM, channel comments or in threads here are some likely examples

Pakistani's: why are you so harsh on us although we are Pakistanis
Pakistani's: why are you so soft on Indians look they called me potato head
Pakistani's: I am very angry if you dont stop that (dot dot dot dot) guy I will call him (dot dot dot) then you can ban me.

Indian's
: you are too harsh its because of my flag
Indian's: why did you delete my post as off topic? I am only here for info-tainment.
Indian's: why did you delete my thread about dangerous ISI mosquitoes in Aviation section? you are so biased

Fake-Pakistani’s: WTF man… I cant even say anything you banned me already.
Fake-Indian: I stand for the rights of the goats and you deleted my post in India’s section as trolling? I’ll show you trolling.
Borg: WE are the Borg Lower your shields and prepare to be boarded . we will add the biological and technological distinctiveness of your species to our own. resistance is futile. So stop deleting our posts and give us your password.
Hafiz Saeed: I want to be your friend, accept or I will explode
MKI: I am so awesome that I am mentioned in social. Political and pharmaceutical threads too.
Babur Missile: No one mentions me anymore. I am going to accept Hafiz Saeeds invite.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom