What's new

Please welcome new mod Antibody!

antibiotic-resistance.jpg

Come on Antibody Bro. You will have to contribute to this thread. Renaming it and moving to a new section is not sufficient

I want to become a mod too, I spend most of my time here everyday, watching and witnessing almost 70% of all new posts, I do know who are good for forum and who are jerks, I read and comprehend carefully at any words they spread out, so I do think I could take care the job very well!!!

Please consider my appealing!!!

I want to become a mod too, I spend most of my time here everyday, watching and witnessing almost 70% of all new posts, ....

There are dozens of other members too who are exactly in a similar situation including me (that is they waste too much time here on PDF :P )

I want to become a mod too, I spend most of my time here everyday, watching and witnessing almost 70% of all new posts, I do know who are good for forum and who are jerks, I read and comprehend carefully at any words they spread out, so I do think I could take care the job very well!!!

Please consider my appealing!!!
Relax dude! You ain't gonna get paid for it or sent on a free vacation to Hawaii or the International Space Station! It's a thankless job! I've been a mod on some other forums and it sucks!

Now go have a chilled beer instead with some hot, delicious Kababs from Anarkali Bazaar, as snacks! That's far better than being a mod!

Cheers!
drinking-48.GIF

thankyou sir fatman for the kind remarks! I will inshallah try to be neutral and objective as much as possible

thankyou all for your best wishes

regards
AB

In the words of Spock
"live long and prosper"!!! Best of luck antibody.
Araz

Back
Top Bottom