What's new

PLA HK garrison opens to public

TaiShang

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
The Great People's Liberation Army in Hong Kong :china:

A boy visitor (front) hold flags of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (right hand) and China (left hand) at a military base during an event of the Chinese People's Liberation Army in Hong Kong on June 29, two days before the 17th anniversary of the establishment of the special administrative region. [Photo/Chinanews.com]

Visitors take aim with rifles at a military base during an open door event of the Chinese People's Liberation Army in Hong Kong on June 29. [Photo/CFP]

Visitors take aim with rifles at a military base during an open door event of the Chinese People's Liberation Army in Hong Kong on June 29. [Photo/CFP]

Chinese People's Liberation Army soldiers perform military drills during an open door event of the PLA in Hong Kong on June 29. [Photo/CFP]

A boy visitor learns how to use a rifle at a military base during an open door event of the Chinese People's Liberation Army in Hong Kong on June 29. [Photo/Chinanews.com]

A boy visitor takes aim with a rifle at a military base during an open door event of the Chinese People's Liberation Army in Hong Kong on June 29. [Photo/Chinanews.com]

A boy visitor takes aim with a rifle at a military base during an open door event of the Chinese People's Liberation Army in Hong Kong on June 29. [Photo/Chinanews.com]

China's future :)

A girl holds flags at a military base during an event of the Chinese People's Liberation Army in Hong Kong on June 29, two days before the 17th anniversary of the establishment of the special administrative region. [Photo/Chinanews.com]

Chinese People's Liberation Army soldiers perform military drills during an open door event of the PLA in Hong Kong on June 29. [Photo/Chinanews.com]

Chinese People's Liberation Army soldiers perform military drills during an open door event of the PLA in HK

Chinese People's Liberation Army soldiers perform military drills during an open door event of the PLA in HK

Chinese People's Liberation Army soldiers perform military drills during an open door event of the PLA in Hong Kong on June 29. [Photo/Chinanews.com]

Visitors take a photo with PLA soldiers during an open door event of the PLA in Hong Kong on June 29. [Photo/Chinanews.com]

A soldier of Chinese People's Liberation Army performs military drills during an open door event of the PLA in Hong Kong on June 29. [Photo/Chinanews.com]

FOREIGN201507011813000027138596623.jpg

FOREIGN201507011813000026282307340.jpg

FOREIGN201507011813000021597462399.jpg

2015070115574562513.jpg

2015070115575043511.jpg

2015070115571998619.jpg

406.jpg

407.jpg

Ngong Shuen Chau Barracks of PLA Hong Kong Garrison is opened to the public on July 1, 2015. Soldiers displayed military skills to visitors. Huizhou ship, Qinzhou ship and Shunde missile speed boat were also opened

These soldiers, in Chinese we call 最可爱的人(most lovable people) are really cute and vigorous.:smitten:

A warning to the protesters. ;)
A tiny proposition of the society can never win the majority.
For the sake of prosperity of HK, those people should really take the interests of the majority into consideration.

A warning to the protesters. ;)

Haha no need, all they have to do is give authority to us real HK Chinese people to throw the traitors on a boat and kick them out of the country.

Then they can go be Americans/British/Canadians or whatever they like. After that they can be anti-China as much as they like without being considered a traitor.

These soldiers, in Chinese we call 最可爱的人(most lovable people) are really cute and vigorous.:smitten:

He he he, with an abundance of handsome and beautiful soldiers , who wouldn't love the sights and sounds? :)

Reminds me of my younger days when i took part in parades. The feeling of wearing one's uniform , fitted perfectly to my (then) very well toned body. The feeling of pride when onlookers waving the flags as we marched. Ah, nothing can compare to that. ;)

He he he, with an abundance of handsome and beautiful soldiers , who wouldn't love the sights and sounds? :)

Reminds me of my younger days when i took part in parades. The feeling of wearing one's uniform , fitted perfectly to my (then) very well toned body. The feeling of pride when onlookers waving the flags as we marched. Ah, nothing can compare to that. ;)

having nostalgic feelings? :D

Back
Top Bottom