What's new

Pictures from Gaza, attack by Savage Israel before their election in Jan

and by pointing out a few false one- you can pretend that there are no REAL casualties- Duhh Big Achievement-

No, it just shows how you how intellectually bankcrupt you guys are that you can't even disern which pictures belong to which conflict.

If someone told you that the Earth used to be flat and the Jews and Israel made it round, you would probably start a thread on that too. :D

No, it just shows how you how intellectually bankcrupt you guys are that you can't even disern which pictures belong to which conflict.

If someone told you that the Earth used to be flat and the Jews and Israel made it round, you would probably start a thread on that too. :D

Well i can only comment on you for thinking of having some sort of High ground defining the IQ of individuals-
and that is pathetic-

You might want to look at the level of Moral Bankruptcy that you have fallen into-
and that is disgusting-

Rafay

There is no such thing as Ummah, the sooner you can understand this , the better.

Facts:

Palestenians are the most racist sily people you can find.

They consider themselves to be Europeans, and are extremely proud of their colour.

They consider saudi / Emarati / Yemeni as "Baddo" and treat them as a lower life form,

Only when they want some sort of concession , suddenly they make a drama in the name of Ummah !

As per the palestenians, Pakistanis or any one from the sub continent is a 2nd grade Muslims if at all.

There is a VERY large immigrant Palestenian population in France / Belgium and the United states even Saudi Arabia ... they own multi million dollar businesses ....

Do you see them making a drama ?

Wake up, smell the coffee and learn your lessons.

I wont comment on it as i have not met any Phalestanian yet ?
But be kind to tell us why don't Saudies allow foreigner a saudi nationality, even if he had served KSA his whole life there. Also what they do to a foreigner who marries a Saudi girl.
Saudis are too of same kind of mentality.

But be kind to tell us why don't Saudies allow foreigner a saudi nationality, even if he had served KSA his whole life there. Also what they do to a foreigner when he marries a Saudi girl.
Saudis are too of same kind of mentalit.

Now that you have understood your lesson - please do not troll in the name of Ummah.

Saudi Arabia is a Kingdom, and Kingdom means citizenship is hereditary.
Germany does not give nationality either, not in an easy manner as far as I know.
And there are plenty of countries around the world with the same.

Yeah you are right .. It actually rain down from sky :angel:

Most of the Israeli oil comes from Azerbaijan, Russia and Eastern Europe!

and by pointing out a few false one- you can pretend that there are no REAL casualties- Duhh Big Achievement-

no it only means the casualties in Iraq and Syria - of people killed by their own government were much more severe!

no it only means the casualties in Iraq and Syria - of people killed by their own government were much more severe!

They are severe indeed- now since some dictators muslims kills their own people- it should be ok to let the mishal of peace the israelis kill a few dozen muslims aswell?-

They are severe indeed- now since some dictators muslims kills their own people- it should be ok to let the mishal of peace the israelis kill a few dozen muslims aswell?-

Israeli's are not killing - it is collateral damage due to some Islamist terrorist hiding behind civilians! There is a big difference in target killing of civilians and those who come into the line of fire.

Can anyone else verify this?

I think you must ask the Arab members, but do promise that you will come back and update this thread with your findings.

i meet many palestenies and thats rubbish.

Please do elaborate.

alot of indian are being sent your way :D

he is total bullshitterrr....yes the ethnic drift is there, and you know its the arabs who think of themselves as superior shiitt...and he is just being their taut by putting the blame on the oppressed...

the Palestinians are oppressed do you think such is their position?

That was rude in addition to the usual ill informed emotinal blah blah from you.
I live in GCC, and visit and meet people from several counties to base my opinion on,

What knowledge base do you have, apart from your keyboard ?

But be kind to tell us why don't Saudies allow foreigner a saudi nationality, even if he had served KSA his whole life there. Also what they do to a foreigner who marries a Saudi girl.
Saudis are too of same kind of mentality.

Look, Saudis are no different than anyoen else. Open a thread and let me know, I will provide full details.

Secondly, about nationality, I can tell you all about it, open a thread somewhere and I send me the link.

I think you must ask the Arab members, but do promise that you will come back and update this thread with your findings.

Please do elaborate.

That was rude in addition to the usual ill informed emotinal blah blah from you.
I live in GCC, and visit and meet people from several counties to base my opinion on,

What knowledge base do you have, apart from your keyboard ?

Look, Saudis are no different than anyoen else. Open a thread and let me know, I will provide full details.

Secondly, about nationality, I can tell you all about it, open a thread somewhere and I send me the link.

apart from that you lie, what else do you do?

I wonder what is Pakistan doing ! Don't they care about the Palestinians >? They should finish the Zionist land once and for all :lol:

Best of Luck to IDF from India

fault line lines with your parents who brought you up like this...and you became a savage ! what a shame you and your kind of israeli savages are on human race...

"Fault line" lies with my parents? I knew I had awesome lineage, but I never knew my parents were capable of shifting tectonic plates.

:rofl:

If these terrorist want to fight then lets fight.

good job IDF, god bless Israel !

Back
Top Bottom