What's new

Pictures from cities | Islamabad

IMG_20160828_122739.jpg
IMG_20160828_122744.jpg

@Moonlight @The Sandman @Hell hound
I took these pics :D

Islo is a wonderful place .. i will be honest seriously jealous , dua kar koi 200 - 300 million ka short lag jaey i will also move there
Rural Sindh ka domicile hay to zara govt ki job ki jugaar lagao :D

Nahi hay to banwao bohat moj hay Rural Sindh and Balochistan waloan ki 45% walay bhi lag jatey hain :-(

Ghar kharidney ka to socho bhi na har saal 7-10% increase hay property mein yahan
Overseas Pakistanis nay yahan ki property price ko ag laga di hay

Did i post it here before?
@django @PaklovesTurkiye @Moonlight @Mugwop @The Sandman @The Eagle @pak-marine @Pakistani Exile

There were many woodpeckers in our sector a decade ago now i rarely see them :-(
@Muhammad Omar @EAK

Beautiful though some points raised about the issue of deforestation, garbage and pollution are valid and should be taken care before any serious damage to such beauty. Indeed, these parks, trees and all the greenery does work like lungs for the society. We all need to understand our responsibility while being to such places that we need to take care of nature as it is for us all.

Side note: Q dil jala raha ha bahi, jee chahta ha aj he ticket karwa k pohanch jaou.

Beautiful though some points raised about the issue of deforestation, garbage and pollution are valid and should be taken care before any serious damage to such beauty. Indeed, these parks, trees and all the greenery does work like lungs for the society. We all need to understand our responsibility while being to such places that we need to take care of nature as it is for us all.

Side note: Q dil jala raha ha bahi, jee chahta ha aj he ticket karwa k pohanch jaou.
14232629_850451678420892_1846372595017580799_n.jpg

Padharo ni maro des mein :D
http://www.samaa.tv/urdu/life-style/2016/08/505341/

Rural Sindh ka domicile hay to zara govt ki job ki jugaar lagao :D

Nahi hay to banwao bohat moj hay Rural Sindh and Balochistan waloan ki 45% walay bhi lag jatey hain :-(

Ghar kharidney ka to socho bhi na har saal 7-10% increase hay property mein yahan
Overseas Pakistanis nay yahan ki property price ko ag laga di hay

dude haram khori karni hoti tu pichlay 6 saal say pdf par time zaya nahi kar raha hota instead jugaar laga raha hota

dude haram khori karni hoti tu pichlay 6 saal say pdf par time zaya nahi kar raha hota instead jugaar laga raha hota
Ab qouta to legal hay koshish karo Kashmor,Jamshoro ka domicile karwaney ki :D

Ham to 70% lay kay bhi reject hotey hain :-(

Back
Top Bottom