What's new

PIA Plane Hits Another Jet While Taxiing at Toronto Airport

Which arab airlines are you flying because I find way better service on Etihad or Emirates flying to Pakistan, than I do with PIA. The food is better, the service is better, and staff are more mannered.
Both you mentioned.

It was very foggy with low visibility here in Toronto yesterday, that probably caused the incident.

I was an aviator, so I know what aircraft do. :enjoy:
Which aircraft was not on the centerline...Problem solved.

If both were then? Toronto Airport Authority is to be blamed.

If PIA aircraft was not on the centerline under marshal control (manual or electronic) then? The provider of this service would be held responsible.

PIC is the final authority but others also are liable under vicarious liability (duty of care).

you should read the news carefully, the fault was caused by ground marshals. not by the fault of the pilot.
These incidents almost exclusively occur due to pilot error, ramper error, not utilizing wing walkers, equipment failure, etc. ATC doesn't generally even have control of aircraft in gate areas; at busier airports, most gate areas are within non-movement areas. I can only think of a handful of times when incidents similar to this were even partially attributed to ATC.

Which aircraft was not on the centerline...Problem solved.

If both were then? Toronto Airport Authority is to be blamed.

If PIA aircraft was not on the centerline under marshal control (manual or electronic) then? The provider of this service would be held responsible.

PIC is the final authority but others also are liable under vicarious liability (duty of care).

These incidents almost exclusively occur due to pilot error, ramper error, not utilizing wing walkers, equipment failure, etc. ATC doesn't generally even have control of aircraft in gate areas; at busier airports, most gate areas are within non-movement areas. I can only think of a handful of times when incidents similar to this were even partially attributed to ATC.
dont you know? rashid mahmood is an aviator, he knows best, its pia fault.8-)

where r the black goats,.. this time make it 2,.. then 3 then 4 till the issues with PIA r resolved,.. how many sacrifices of Black goat are required to become a Pilot ????

Back
Top Bottom