What's new

Photos | Pakistan Police, Rangers, Airport Security, FC, LEA, Rescue & Disaster Response Agencies.

Money.
It would cost in the thousands of $ to equip a single police officer with a new assault rifle + its accessories + a modern handgun + an effective and light plate carrier. (Why not a Taser) + Add an adequate and intensive training. Not sure Pakistan province could afford this.

First steps would be to provide better training to the officers and provide them better uniforms. Provide every officer with a protective vest,a modern firearm,handcuffs,modern radios and non-lethal weapons such as batons,pepper spray or Tasers.

Pakistani police should train and learn from European or North American police forces.
If new equipment is provided to the police they'll need training on how to use them. It goes back to the very point of retraining them how to police and gather intelligence in Pakistan's cities, towns and rural heartlands. Those incompetant days can no longer continue of only being armed with a rifle and expect to patrol an area. I share your concerns and ideas. Working in collaboration with European police, most likely the British metropolitan Police force will certainly enhance Pakistans police capabilities. As I mentioned previously, British South Wales police as well as the German police helped establish (by providing training) the Pakistan National Highways Motorway police in 1997. The motorway police is an accomplished, dedicated police force and are professional. Best option, to get our police some expert police training by British or any other competent international police force.

Last edited:
I too am extremely glad to see this initiative initially launched by General Raheel Sharif which is now being carried on by General Bajwa.Kudos
Any plans to change the current uniform of the police? Current uniform is outdated and unprofessional. It is an ideal uniform for postal workers but not suitable for police as their is no colour coordination.

Any plans to change the current uniform of the police? Current uniform is outdated and unprofessional. It is an ideal uniform for postal workers but not suitable for police as their is no colour coordination.
I certainly concur with you, hopefully in the near future we may well see something in regards to the outdated uniforms which give the impression of a rag tag organisation ,not that of a professional force.Kudos

I certainly concur with you, hopefully in the near future we may well see something in regards to the outdated uniforms which give the impression of a rag tag organisation ,not that of a professional force.Kudos
Also using dark coloured uniform in our hot climate is silly we should change colour to beige or blue

@Zibago @django @Samurai_assassin @Zarvan

Has Pakistan a Gendarmerie force ?

Well we have Para Military Forces. Like Punjab and Sindh Rangers and Baluchistan and KPK FC and other such units

2mlcic.jpg

225px-Pakistan_ranger_soldier.jpg

Also using dark coloured uniform in our hot climate is silly we should change colour to beige or blue
Certainly there is no point ha in dark colours as it would be unbearable to wear in summer. I perticulery like the National Highways Motorways police uniform.

Does every province have an elite police battalion? Punjab have Elite Police Sindh have SSU and KPK have The Jaguars, what about Balochestan, AJK and GB?

@Zibago @django @Samurai_assassin @Zarvan

Has Pakistan a Gendarmerie force ?
We have paramilitary forces like Rangers, frontier corps etc

Certainly there is no point ha in dark colours as it would be unbearable to wear in summer. I perticulery like the National Highways Motorways police uniform.

Does every province have an elite police battalion? Punjab have Elite Police Sindh have SSU and KPK have The Jaguars, what about Balochestan, AJK and GB?
I believe Balochestan and AJK do though I am not sure about GB.

We have paramilitary forces like Rangers, frontier corps etc

I believe Balochestan and AJK do though I am not sure about GB.

i believe that GB has elite unit of police but we hardly need it as the whole army is deployed there and almost no need of a elite police force

KP Police

Attachments

• 1485235837379.jpg
    1485235837379.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 61
Salute Sirs G ,,, Its very very and very Important keep this and every other taking REQuest site very clear and clean so that right requests gets to ApP log and stays ..and please do issue UAN number TOO because your miijority of the population will be illitrate and they cannot write or read any thing to APP LOOG , KEEP it very clean and clear to sirs G .......SALUTE SIRS G .......

THESE are ALL the mujahideens ,, AMONG you if their all rows are cleared from T T P by checking every one for being MUSLIM .....no 1 is left to chellange APp logS AUTHORity at all at least inside the country ...rest of the T T P will be .........under your shoes IN SH ALLAH .......

HOPE THEY ALL CHECKS EACH OTHER SO NO! CAN ENTER IN THEIR ROWS ( every time they MET ) ( when we met ) phir no pooochooooo ....chaloo cia raw kitni dair or ....???? their links sirs g ...must be controlled do not know a word of this or any other language .....

nazar na lagaay kissi ki ............aa main dujhaaay rakhi bandh doon .....peterie so you can not cheat along others ..........kuch loog kitnain khush fahaim hootay hain ..........kay wo chdeatay hi challay jain gay ....every 1 around me thinks like that .....kiooon peter bajwaa and co along others .....oooggg yahudhi hindu and shia ....and if any whole mudhaaab kay loog they have eaten .............please do ask .......

challain EIK HI SHIKKAR SAHI ....us se meraray barray main bhi poooch lain G ,,,,sirs G .....MIGHT HELP .....can provide you every answer ............................

any hidden SIR G ASK THE ONE APP LOOG PICKED UP >>>PLUS why are they so scared ....every link gone ?? or shair kay munh ko khoon peehlii dafa laagaa daikh kaar ....ro rahay hain ............some one call them RATS ...iski ankhain kaan haath paaoon or taangain PLEASE ON AIR BHI KEJAAY EIK KO .........

Back
Top Bottom