What's new

Photos of Pakistani Prisoners of 1971 war?

mbaqurashi

New Recruit

Reaction score
Dear All,
I've came across an information that there are Photos available of those solders which are kept by India in 1971's indo-pak war and yet India didn't release them or not found.

If any of you have any information that where i can find those photos, please let me know on my ID 'mbaqurashi@gmail.com' or at least post the info here. I'd be very obliged if anyone could provide me some web link.

Thanks and best regards.
Bilal Aziz
Lahore.

I don't think anything of that sort happened. All the prisoners were released. The rest were dead. As for pictures if any would be confidential and not for public.

Actually it is the case of Indian POW in pakistan. There has been article on this in TIME.
There are some 51 Indian POW unaccounted for.
There was a hope in Mush era for their release ( if alive- in what so condition they are).
But no progress. Typical !!

Actually it is the case of Indian POW in pakistan. There has been article on this in TIME.
There are some 51 Indian POW unaccounted for.
There was a hope in Mush era for their release ( if alive- in what so condition they are).
But no progress. Typical !!

if Alive will be in batter condition you have seen that singh guy released last year he was healthy and fit from your side we received at lease 3 to 4 dead body and some prisoner who lost there seances in a year

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom