What's new

Philippines to defy China and expand oil search

So , let show some pic, or some link, dude, and I don't think you were a veteran of VN war , so you witness some ' China troop' in VN .

And do you know how your men were fooled round by our perfect spy ??

I ALREADY DID... and things have NOT CHANGED AT ALL.... this photo summarises chinese military, its people and perceptions...

192-0214161240-super-retard.jpg

I ALREADY DID... and things have NOT CHANGED AT ALL.... this photo summarises chinese military, its people and perceptions...

192-0214161240-super-retard.jpg
A picture of a down syndrome white guy represents China? :rofl:

Wait for few days, CCP's ministry of warning will issue new warning to philiphines in global times or xinhua

Then we will see who is sensitive,

Count is as follows, CCP has issued warnings to following nations,

Vietnam Two times
Philiphines Two times (may be it will be three soon)
India One time
Korea One time
Japan One time
US One time.
So tell me who is sensitive going around issuing warnings and speaking of language of punishing other nations.

you missed out Australia ,

They were threatened of being 'caught in the crossfire' between US and China :lol:

i met some vietnamese people here.. some of them were really great.. but some were dodgy they say to me

mister, yeou wan vietnam why, i get yeou vietnam why, she louk afta yeou and couk foh yue, we giv yeou tenty tousen doullar

lol, didn't expect some half-caste kid to be so racist. i guess it's not entirely unexpected - you set off red flags when you asserted that there's a correlation between military strength and having tatted-up thugs in the military. i guess the moral of the story is, forget caste-mixing - you can't dilute bogan blood :lol:

lol, didn't expect some half-caste kid to be so racist. i guess it's not entirely unexpected - you set off red flags when you asserted that there's a correlation between military strength and having tatted-up thugs in the military. i guess the moral of the story is, forget caste-mixing - you can't dilute bogan blood :lol:

is using phonetics racist is it? lol since when? i simply said what they said to me , how they said it lol... thats not racist.. i dont care if vietnamese are different.

your just another chinese retard who thinks your country is superman

ohh and he not a thug, he is a gentlemen and a lot braver then your coward countrymen lol

@hongwu and co, so when are you guys taking down Philippines and nuking them for this grave and dastardly act to be committed by them against the great super power China??

half-caste kid.
of course it's racist to mock their speech. maybe you don't think so because it's a lot milder than the typical bogan racism that has defined your world. for your benefit, if you ever leave the sticks and enter civilized society, i don't recommend you repeat what you've said.

instead, be a good boy, find some-non-military icons to idolize, finish school and you won't be sent to afghanistan. mr. ben roberts-smith got lucky. if you get sent, there's no guarantee your non-existent brain won't get blown up. :lol:

of course they were there, you try to take more credit where it is not due... you needed chinese troops so u could go ahead with tet offensive and push south

Dude... let it go. China did not commit ground troops in VN war. There were senior advisers and training personnel, but no line troops.

Why you guys waste time arguing with this guy and badmouthing Australia? He is so obviouly a recent Indian economic refugee to that land.

Oh, sorry half Aussi Aboriginal , right? So it must be (82+62)/2 all we all pretty much know. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom