What's new

Philippines to defy China and expand oil search

what brains ?? you have to STEAL technology and buy hardware off others and try to reverse engineer it because your not intelligent enough to pioneer it yourself lol

and we have experience in war, your soldiers have got what?? shooting monks?? lol

and in korea and vietnam our soldiers kicked butt.... we lost 100 men to the enemies 5000 lol

there was an occasion in vietnam, 200 australian soldiers held back and fought off 2000 chinese... see, your just not good enough lol

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

when it comes down to it.. sure australia does not have the number any of your countries have.. we dont have as much hardware either... but we do have state of the art equipment, and our soldiers are one of the most highly trained and skillful fighters in the world today... our sas rank in the top 3 of the world.. where does your soldiers rank? lol
Dude, No China soldiers during VN war, so your propaganda is quite bad too:coffee:

or starters... australia and usa have the anzus treaty, which means if a country goes to war against us, the usa goes to war against them, the usa gives us hundred of planes and equipment.. look it up lol... georgia started a war... australia wont...

secondly.. umm yess big muscles do make muscles stronger as their is more muscle fibre to contract... it all comes down to conditioning though, sure you can get smaller guys who are very very strong and sometimes stronger then guys with arms a lot bigger then them, but if you get a 70kg guy who is extremely strong, and a 120kg guy who is also strong.. the bigger guy will be stronger, because a human can only really lift around twice their body weight... how can 140kg match 240? lol... and yes australia has won medal sin weightlifting.. and im still to see a chinese athlete who doesnt use performance enhancing drugs.. even your women swimmers are built more then 3/4 of your male population.. women cannot achieve that without steroids etc..... one again china cheat lol.. it something they built their whole civilization around lol

You give them too much credit by calling it a civilization - more like a tribe.

when it comes down to it.. sure australia does not have the number any of your countries have.. we dont have as much hardware either... but we do have state of the art equipment, and our soldiers are one of the most highly trained and skillful fighters in the world today... our sas rank in the top 3 of the world.. where does your soldiers rank? lol
When it comes down to it, you are just a weak country. Once China cleans up South China Sea, we'll soon be taking our aircraft carriers to Australia. Better learn some Chinese now just like Rudd if you want to have a livelihood shining my shoes.

Dude, No China soldiers during VN war, so your propaganda is quite bad too:coffee:

omg what do you learn at school?? i already know your government lies about things that happen and probably propagate that it was only vietnamese

china sent more then 320 thousand troops.. what planet you live on?

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

When it comes down to it, you are just a weak country. Once China cleans up South China Sea, we'll soon be taking our aircraft carriers to Australia. Better learn some Chinese now just like Rudd if you want to have a livelihood shining my shoes.

you mean aircraft CARRIER... you only got one lol

and we will have 2 very soon lol ... new ones.. not made from older carriers lol

omg what do you learn at school?? i already know your government lies about things that happen and probably propagate that it was only vietnamese

so, show to people some picture about China soldiers in Vn war, can you ??it must have some pic when 'China troops' fought with your troops, right ?:coffee:

Occupy Bombay and Delhi? Lol - if your Politburo has the balls - they should do it. If not they should stick to doing what they do best - kill Buddhist monks. That is all they are capable of.
China is already killing your indo-Tibetan border guards. We have fully mobilized PLA along the land border. We have build airbases 300 km from New Delhi for a massive bombing campaign. We are building railways to Pakistan and Nepal.

hindu fundamentalism's days are numbered. PLA and Pakistan are ready to put you back in your place that you occupied for hundreds of years. We all know what place that is right?

hindu kush :)

so, show to people some picture about China soldiers in Vn war, can you ??it must have some pic when 'China troop' fought with your troop, right ?:coffee:

easy... and it looks like things have not changed one bit since

super-retard.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

you mean aircraft CARRIER... you only got one lol

and we will have 2 very soon lol ... new ones.. not made from older carriers lol

LOL. It really speaks volumes of their educational "system" if indeed one can call it that. I met a student in Europe who had graduated with honors in English from some major Chinese University and she could not even string a single sentence without the rest of us having to do a double take. 6 yrs later, we still use her ridiculous syntax as a joke.

You give them too much credit by calling it a civilization - more like a tribe.
LOL you can't even call india the "Indus river valley civilization" anymore because the Indus river is in Pakistan :rofl:

Now you guys are nothing more than a third world hole that talks big but at the end of the day is still nothing more than a third world hole with more starving than sub-saharan Africa.

So look up to Africa, they are your role models :)

China is already killing your indo-Tibetan border guards. We have fully mobilized PLA along the land border. We have build airbases 300 km from New Delhi for a massive bombing campaign. We are building railways to Pakistan and Nepal.

hindu fundamentalism's days are numbers. PLA and Pakistan are ready to put you back in your place that you occupied for hundreds of yours. We all know what place that is right?

hindu kush :)

As I said - if you the Politburo members and their Chinese troops do indeed know the name of their fathers - they are more than welcome to try.

easy... and it looks like things have not changed one bit since

]
Dude, no never can find any pictures about 'China troop' in VN war simly bcz there were not there. Your troops only fought with some poor equiped guerrillas called VietCong and just like CIA , you were fool around by our perfect spy too.:coffee:

LOL. It really speaks volumes of their educational "system" if indeed one can call it that. I met a student in Europe who had graduated with honors in English from some major Chinese University and she could not even string a single sentence without the rest of us having to do a double take. 6 yrs later, we still use her ridiculous syntax as a joke.

i met some vietnamese people here.. some of them were really great.. but some were dodgy they say to me

mister, yeou wan vietnam why, i get yeou vietnam why, she louk afta yeou and couk foh yue, we giv yeou tenty tousen doullar

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Dude, no never can find any pictures about 'China troop' in VN war simly bcz there were not there. Your troops only fought with some poor equiped guerrillas called VietCong and just like CIA , you were fool around by our perfect spy too.:coffee:

of course they were there, you try to take more credit where it is not due... you needed chinese troops so u could go ahead with tet offensive and push south

i
of course they were there, you try to take more credit where it is not due... you needed chinese troops so u could go ahead with tet offensive and push south
So , let show some pic, or some link, dude, and I don't think you were a veteran of VN war , so you witness some ' China troop' in VN .

And do you know how your men were fooled round by our perfect spy ??

Hongwu talking of Hindukush has forgotten Nanking episode, Somebody please remind him every action has equal and opposite reaction.

As I said - if you the Politburo members and their Chinese troops do indeed know the name of their fathers - they are more than welcome to try.
LOL you thought Mao's spirit -- the same spirit that crushed your "elite" troops in 1962 and is now inflamming your tribals to insurgency -- is dead and gone in China?

An academic who knew Xi as a young man suggested he "chose to survive by becoming redder than red".
The Guardian profile: Xi Jinping | World news | The Guardian
Just as surely as Mao's spirit burns in all of us Chinese PDF members, so does Mao's spirit burn inside our Supreme Leader Xi Jinping! The final climatic battle between Mao's spirit and brahamanist fundamentalism is at hand. If india wins, they can invade and conquer all Chinese people. If india loses, then hindu fundmentalism is wiped away forever and PLA / Pakistan Army will decide the future of indian peoples!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom