What's new

Philippines mulls defense asset imports from Pakistan

There is no wisdom in teaching the ignorants

Even though pakistan is not in par with indias or chinese defence industry , no one really know about pakistan defence industries capability...good to know.

When one is wise, it's wisest to seem foolish...
That is ok

Even though pakistan is not in par with indias or chinese defence industry , no one really know about pakistan defence industries capability...good to know.

When one is wise, it's wisest to seem foolish...
That is ok

Perhaps the only place where Pak lacks in naval assets ... Nowhere else...

But than it boils down to money... More money more honey!

Compare other big ticket items and we dominate India ... Same goes for our weapon exports !

Usually I always find the Indian folks returning at the US retail stores. It can be reciprocal too..
Have you ever noticed the arrogance at retail stores too? I worked in retail part time in my youth and have plenty of stories:D

You forgot MIGHTY BHUTAN AND NEPAL.

Pakistan has been effectively isolated from Bangladesh, Afghanistan, India, Nepal and Bhutan. Just look at these economic and military behemoths. I don't think Pakistan can survive anymore. Afghanistan is a tricky case because if Pakistan closes the border, Afghanistan literally starves. No oil, no food, no medicine or no construction material.
Now that Pak has so much "isolations" it might start exporting some. One destination may already have been directly to Modi and his cohorts. For he has now isolated himself from everything else other than "Pak bashing". Whenever he gets a chance be it G20, BRICS or Heart off Asia he always raises "issues with Pak" being isolated from all other relevant issues. Folks attending such meetings might be getting night mares for all their urgent issues get tanked because of "isolated" Modi...

Have you ever noticed the arrogance at retail stores too? I worked in retail part time in my youth and have plenty of stories:D
One BD colleague of mine was complaining that he had stopped going to the local Wal Mart. For whenever he gets into the door, the greeter asks him what he had got to return...

Now that Pak has so much "isolations" it might start exporting some. One destination may already have been directly to Modi and his cohorts. For he has now isolated himself from everything else other than "Pak bashing". Whenever he gets a chance be it G20, BRICS or Heart off Asia he always raises "issues with Pak" being isolated from all other relevant issues. Folks attending such meetings might be getting night mares for all their urgent issues get tanked because of "isolated" Modi...

One BD colleague of mine was complaining that he had stopped going to the local Wal Mart. For whenever he gets into the door, the greeter asks him what he had got to return...
I live in a port city shipping and cruise liners are frequent, whenever cruise liners came we would sell out of noodles and chocolate and returns of electronic goods was always the norm

Back
Top Bottom