What's new

Philippine Warship in Standoff With China Vessels

You do the camparation China with Philippine, it's mean you look down Chinese. :enjoy:

quoted from a Philipino source,check that online.

No allies this time.

The world wants to see who is the real power.

You must challenge them head-on in the open seas.

for what reason?why not ask them to challenge us,lol.we are big business partners and two countries are so much intertwined in almost all fields.go and ask them to challenge China and see if they listen to you.

How long it will take to bring down these two surveillance crafts by PN largest warship?

Our surveillance ships are actually better armed than their warship is, since they're converted frigates weighing in at 4000 tons and armed with heavy automatic cannon.

Our surveillance ships are actually better armed than their warship is, since they're converted frigates weighing in at 4000 tons and armed with heavy automatic cannon.

CMS vessels are unarmed the last time I checked, unless they have decided to install guns and canons on them, I'm sure they cary small arms weapons aboard but that's about it ...

CMS vessels are unarmed the last time I checked, unless they have decided to install guns and canons on them, I'm sure they cary small arms weapons aboard but that's about it ...

China Coast Guard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In March 2007, it was reported that the PLAN has transferred 2 Jianghu frigates (#509 Changde & #510 Shaoxing) to the Coast Guard as and re-numbered 1002 & 1003. These ships are the largest vessels in the Coast Guard inventory.

Except the fact that your claims lie at more than twice the distance that you are legally allowed to.

then some of your island should belong to Mammar and some US islands should belong to Japan and China.

I think this time ASEAN nations should stand by Philipine at all cost. Don't let China breaks every single country ASEAN united MUSTdo.

your wishful thinking..haha,it can never happen.

I think this time ASEAN nations should stand by Philipine at all cost. Don't let China breaks every single country ASEAN united MUSTdo.
we should first break viet nam down, then philipine. viet nam is in the near....

Back
Top Bottom