What's new

Pervez Khattak sets an example for other VIP's at Karachi Airport

Khan_21

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
5959a0ufkphx.jpg

One of the changes brought by PTI in KPK is death to VIP culture . They seem to follow it elsewhere too .

I think I have seen the same photo before or he is just too keen in taking photographs at every place and may have done the samething at a different airport (I think it's a same picture anyway).

But there is no denial to the fact that PTI leaders loves to take photographic evidences for every thing they do

5959a0ufkphx.jpg

One of the changes brought by PTI in KPK is death to VIP culture . They seem to follow it elsewhere too .

brother,

he is not standing in queue, he is waiting for the passengers to move forward because of very narrow gate fixed at the end of bridge.

its nothing to do with, VIP culture, every person including business class passengers or economy class passenger when leave the plane, have to walk on that bridge.

@Khan_21 Bro really sorry but can't agree with you:disagree:. Even so if that was the case then great however @Danish saleem has a point as well.

Few months back when PIA was on strike and some of its workers died, At that time Mr. Khan visited a dead person's house to offer his condolences along with a Protocol.

That's my eye witnessed example and definitely its a change as PTI leaders go to a dead person's house in Protocol. Not only that it was announced before hand that he will be visiting so every News Channel was present as well as if he was looking for some cheap publicity as well.:tdown:

I know other politicians from other parties do the same as well but kindly don't say that PTI don't take protocol.

@Khan_21 Bro really sorry but can't agree with you:disagree:. Even so if that was the case then great however @Danish saleem has a point as well.

Few months back when PIA was on strike and some of its workers died, At that time Mr. Khan visited a dead person's house to offer his condolences along with a Protocol.

That's my eye witnessed example and definitely its a change as PTI leaders go to a dead person's house in Protocol. Not only that it was announced before hand that he will be visiting so every News Channel was present as well as if he was looking for some cheap publicity as well.:tdown:

I know other politicians from other parties do the same as well but kindly don't say that PTI don't take protocol.

and brother,

u heard the joke of century! Imran khan inaugurating Motor way in swat and saying its the road of prosperity! and u just year back in same ground while he addressed to locals, said , Motor ways never bring prosperity.

what a joke he is.

Even when mamnoon hussain came to KP he was janded less protocol. I never said they dont use protocol at all. You have to have atleast some sort of security. As a resident of KP and witnessing many VIP cars i can attest PTI's government take very less protocol.

and brother,

u heard the joke of century! Imran khan inaugurating Motor way in swat and saying its the road of prosperity! and u just year back in same ground while he addressed to locals, said , Motor ways never bring prosperity.

what a joke he is.

As a local i can say the difference and level of development between current government and previous one is daylights. PTI has been the best government in our history. Its not perfect , but its better than all the previous ones. One has to be blind not to see the level of improvement in Police , Education , Patwari system , Tourism and so much more.

Even CNN recognized their one billion tree movement. Like i said its not perfect but its the best we ever had.

and brother,

what a joke he is.

Yup heard that.

"SWAT MOTORWAY TO CHANGE DESTINY OF PEOPLE OF MALAKAND: IMRAN"

If I remember our PM use to tell these kind of sentences to the people. How come Imran baba is coping these sentences, but I am happy he is following PM Sharif's lead.....:cheers:

Even when mamnoon hussain came to KP he was janded less protocol. I never said they dont use protocol at all. You have to have atleast some sort of security. As a resident of KP and witnessing many VIP cars i can attest PTI's government take very less protocol.

As a local i can say the difference and level of development between current government and previous one is daylights. PTI has been the best government in our history. Its not perfect , but its better than all the previous ones. One has to be blind not to see the level of improvement in Police , Education , Patwari system , Tourism and so much more.

Even CNN recognized their one billion tree movement. Like i said its not perfect but its the best we ever had.

Just a question. Why does only CNN and BBC recognize these things?:(

brother,

he is not standing in queue, he is waiting for the passengers to move forward because of very narrow gate fixed at the end of bridge.

its nothing to do with, VIP culture, every person including business class passengers or economy class passenger when leave the plane, have to walk on that bridge.

Its dumb comments like these that bring down the quality of this forum.
what do you mean he is not standing in queue?
For VIPs PIA makes sure they exit the plane first before other passengers.

Last edited:
Its dumb comments like these that bring down the quality of this forum.
what do you mean standing in queue?
For VIPs PIA makes sure they exit the plane first before other passengers.

Bro absolutely right. But since they are not using VIP culture therefore they could have bought Economy class tickets therefore they are waiting in line.

Another thing could be that PIA has many planes on Wet lease therefore the Crew might not know who they were......:p:

Back
Top Bottom