Pervaz Ilhai (2003-2007) vs Shabaz Sharif (2007-2012) - FACTS AND FIGURES

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
44414_397045050376208_790534876_n.jpg

Source :- http://bos.gop.pk/?q=system/files/Development-Statistics-2012.pdf

NOT MY WORK I JUST COPIED FROM SOMEONE ELSE

apart from crimes, things went far more smoothly in pervaiz elahi era, he was not a showbaz, this showbaz is a clown !

I don't think that you can put all this blame squarely on Shahbaz Sharif, especially when you are talking about law and order. The situation of the country as a whole is deteriorating, and be it Karachi, Lahore or Peshawar, the amount of robberies, thefts, kidnappings etc are only increasing.

Add to this the fact that South Punjab (for whatever reasons) is a sort of a terrorist base camp further inland for various groups, the situation gets even worse. The kidnappings, robberies etc are alot of times done to fund the activities of these terrorist groups. Now fighting with terrorist groups in quite frankly not something that Shahbaz Sharif can do, intel agencies and other organizations can do it much better than the gung ho style of 'khadim-e-ala'.

Not defending Shahbaz Sharif here, but let's not b totally biased either.

what about economic mobility comparision of these two govt?

still people favors Shahbaz.
so why IK is the most popular leader ?? And we are not having contest who is more liked or not. We are talking about punjab goverment own figures which shows very bad performance

2012 growth rate is worst ever punjab has seen. lower than any other province.

Don't go on these Pti workers they are jealous their leader have no respect wherever he go people insult him female politicians ne be watt laga de. :D

Pervaiz ilahi was good but SS performance is way better many new projects and infrastructure will give boost to economy in coming years. Column written by neutral guy on 17 or 18 Dec 2012.

1513.gif

Cant do well when Industries in other provinces remain open for 5 days ( during peak loadshedding) while Punjab Industry remain open for only 3 days

the more unemployed people are, higher is the crime rate

lol its not given in my source ? abe bhai numbers has been taken from report and comapred to past reports. But i guess some one dont want to belive it...

Since This Table is not present in your given source so very Un-Authentic thread, as usual....
Ik Wari Fair jamm k aa !!! :cheesy:

i am not supporter of any party .but my dear brothers crime rate increase and increase year by year .its not the matter .

Back
Top Bottom